MDDezzzR

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well...it starts out just going out for a beer....but my coworker works at the place, and hooks me up...so instead of 3....i have 8, and just PAY for 3 lol....
    it just happens, dont judge me =\
    Tends to happen to you a lot, lol.

Actually, that's the main reason I don't go out much, either. Except I don't have a friend that hooks me up. I'll go out for a beer or two, then realize I've had 3 pitchers and 2 shots... And no gas money for the rest of the week, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Tends to happen to you a lot, lol.

Actually, that's the main reason I don't go out much, either. Except I don't have a friend that hooks me up. I'll go out for a beer or two, then realize I've had 3 pitchers and 2 shots... And no gas money for the rest of the week, lol.
    haha...yea it does happen a fair amount when I go out. It's ok so long as I'm not spending more than say...$50

That being said there are nights where I've gone unplanned barhopping, and spent way more than I've budgeted for "fun" during the week. Not cool.

But recently, my friends have been kinda lame, so....when I get the chance to go out, I go H.A.M. as the kids are saying these days...lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

you need a slumpbuster!!!

ok, but seriously....why the change you think?
    I guess Im not really crazy about the company my friends keep. Theyre either former friends of mine who are addicts that I cut off completely or emo/hipster kids. Ill be conversing at a bar and it will hit me " you really dont fit it in with this crowd". So I started hanging out with the Pollocks that I work with and theyre really good people, started hooking up with this Ukrainian girl, but they start talking Polish and UK and it hits me "you really dont fit in with this crowd." lol

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I guess Im not really crazy about the company my friends keep. Theyre either former friends of mine who are addicts that I cut off completely or emo/hipster kids. Ill be conversing at a bar and it will hit me " you really dont fit it in with this crowd". So I started hanging out with the Pollocks that I work with and theyre really good people, started hooking up with this Ukrainian girl, but they start talking Polish and UK and it hits me "you really dont fit in with this crowd." lol
    lol I hear ya. the business you work in doesn't allow for a very large variety of friends unfortunately. I fit in well with my friends, but the problem is that they are in a different stage of life. Even if they don't have kids, they have become quite boring and apparently satisfied with hermit married life. And I just can't handle that, but it's none of my business what they do.
    I've gone from being the guy who people try to get out, but gives the response "man I was just out 2 nights in a row!" to the guy whos like "****, you people are so boring, can we PLEASE go do something this weekend?!?!"

I just don't have many other people outside of my circle to hang out with on the regular, and the ones I work with are younger than me, so though they want me to, i dont' fit in really.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Jags have 60 mill in cap space.

lol I hear ya. the business you work in doesn't allow for a very large variety of friends unfortunately. I fit in well with my friends, but the problem is that they are in a different stage of life. Even if they don't have kids, they have become quite boring and apparently satisfied with hermit married life. And I just can't handle that, but it's none of my business what they do.
    I've gone from being the guy who people try to get out, but gives the response "man I was just out 2 nights in a row!" to the guy whos like "****, you people are so boring, can we PLEASE go do something this weekend?!?!"

I just don't have many other people outside of my circle to hang out with on the regular, and the ones I work with are younger than me, so though they want me to, i dont' fit in really.
    Getting old blows.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Getting old blows.
    I dont feel old....and I guess that's the problem.

"All my friends are having kids and getting married...and I'm just here getting wasted..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Some kid I'm helping just says to me "You're a PC gamer....what do you play?"

and I'm like "huh? what makes you say that??"

and he says "Your left hand hasn't left the WASD keys since I've sat down...."

fair enough.... =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Some kid I'm helping just says to me "You're a PC gamer....what do you play?"

and I'm like "huh? what makes you say that??"

and he says "Your left hand hasn't left the WASD keys since I've sat down...."

fair enough.... =\
    lol pretty good.