1. #158651
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,354
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    haha....it's $100. I'm getting memory for my desktop.
    I would normally NEVER get anything from best buy because it's clearly going to be more expensive, but, you have to look at it as it "being free" for me.
    Well, if Best Buy is charging a premium, I'd get the memory from somewhere else at a better price, use the Mall GC for the food court, and save myself the headache of dealing with outdated p.o.s brick and mortar operations.

  2. #158652
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,921
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Well, if Best Buy is charging a premium, I'd get the memory from somewhere else at a better price, use the Mall GC for the food court, and save myself the headache of dealing with outdated p.o.s brick and mortar operations.
    i agree 100% with what youre saying because it's stupid to support business models that don't adapt.....it's just that money is tight this month....i'm not going to steer away from using FREE anything. lol

    edit - and actually I founda reasonable price for what I needed. It's only a few $ more than newegg had it.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-05-2014 at 03:17 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #158653
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    haha....it's $100. I'm getting memory for my desktop.
    I would normally NEVER get anything from best buy because it's clearly going to be more expensive, but, you have to look at it as it "being free" for me.
    How is it ****ing free for you

  4. #158654
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How is it ****ing free for you
    because i didnt pay for the gift card lol

    dont get lippy with me, you little ****!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #158655
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    because i didnt pay for the gift card lol

    dont get lippy with me, you little ****!!!
    So can't you use the mall card for another store that might have the memory?

  6. #158656
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So can't you use the mall card for another store that might have the memory?
    not in our mall. dont have a lot in terms of electronics and the like....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #158657
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    not in our mall. dont have a lot in terms of electronics and the like....
    Call those *******s

  8. #158658
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,262
    Im iccy, sooo icy, sooo icyy.

  9. #158659
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,921
    my company has in recent years been in the practice of "mergers" for expansion....or as I call them...complete hostile takeovers lol

    the newest addition to potential aquisitions is a small CU that is used by COs in 2 local prisons. lmao

    They just expect people who work elsewhere in teh company to cover at prisons?? haha...ridiculous....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #158660
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,262
    Im the best sales man EVERRRR!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts