just applied for a new position. wish me luck, ****ers!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    good luck mate.

Let's go.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
    And now, as @ProFootballTalk reported, Seattle's deal with DE Michael Bennett is done. Expect it to be four years, about $34 million.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She like...licks it all over and then it's wet and soggy, and the whole blunt is bent out of shape, and you can barely smoke it.
    The only reason I like blunts is because the weed doesn't burn as fast. But bowls and bongs get you much higher.
    is she rolling a dutch? If you cant crack and L down the middle without a knife you shouldnt be rolling.
    Take the leaf off, rap it around the ice cold beverage youll be using to combat the cottonmouth or wrap it up in your hand and blow in it like it was cold out. Crack it down the middle, empty the guts, put the bud in, slightly lick along one side and roll, doesnt have to be perfect.
    Take the leaf and roll the blunt up firmly, but not too firmly. Dry it off with a lighter and light it that sucka up

True Detectives is awesome. Easily one of the best shows on TV. Much better than that Walking dead crap lol. I gave that show up after season 2 was completely terrible.

Shameless is hilarious...though i never finished season 3, so im not current.
    my favorite Showtime show is Californication....IIIIII LOOOOOOOVE that show. So good...
    I dont know why but I just cant picture Matthew McConehey and Woody Harelson as cops. I hear that its one of the best shows on TV though
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

**** luck, GEEEEEEEEET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    is she rolling a dutch? If you cant crack and L down the middle without a knife you shouldnt be rolling.
    Take the leaf off, rap it around the ice cold beverage youll be using to combat the cottonmouth or wrap it up in your hand and blow in it like it was cold out. Crack it down the middle, empty the guts, put the bud in, slightly lick along one side and roll, doesnt have to be perfect.
    Take the leaf and roll the blunt up firmly, but not too firmly. Dry it off with a lighter and light it that sucka up
    I told her to use a knife but she's like "naooooo I can do it with my fingers" and the **** is all crooked. Then she like..licks the ENTIRE thing. I'm like WHY are you licking the entire thing? It's going to make it all soggy, and she's like "ummmm so the weed won't fall out!" Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Lol.

Just take a sharp knife, slice it down the middle, grind your ****, space it out and lick it along the side...voila...

She's so stupid.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I dont know why but I just cant picture Matthew McConehey and Woody Harelson as cops. I hear that its one of the best shows on TV though
    I always thought McConehey was the same stoner in every movie. I was wrong.

OH MY GOD

KSDFLAFJSDKLFJDASKLFJLJDFKJAKDLFJ OMGO MGOMGOMGGMGOGMG OM OKAY SO MANY FEELINGS.

I ****ING LOVE HER, I LISTEN TO HER EVERY DAY AND I'M GOING TO SEE HER AT J*** FEST THIS SUMMER IN NEW ORLEANS.
    MY BROTHER HAS SEEN HER IN CONCERT OVER 10 TIMES. GAAAH YOU JUST MADE MY DAY BRB CRYING.
    Yea I saw her at Smokin Grooves back in like 02 at Jones Beach with OutKast, Rakim, Cypress Hill, Jurassic 5 and The Roots. Needless to say, it was one of the best and most laid back shows Ive ever seen. Badu had a whole live band and back up singers, it was a great show and she sounded as good as she does on CD, Lauryn Hill on the other hand sucked live and she deserves it, that racist mofugga, LOL

She like...licks it all over and then it's wet and soggy, and the whole blunt is bent out of shape, and you can barely smoke it.
    The only reason I like blunts is because the weed doesn't burn as fast. But bowls and bongs get you much higher.
    You would THINK practice makes perfect