Kind of an odd signing...

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    $4MM/yr for a backup LB?

Logic?

....and $4MM for Stevie.
    Riffriggindiculous!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

The New York Giants and guard Geoff Schwartz have agreed to terms. A contract is expected to be made official sometime on Wednesday.

Jennings to be signed by tomorrow

I believe you were talking to me.

I look for pants that go about two inches below the belly button, I do not envision myself as something that i'm not but do not assume that just because I do not want to show my privates in public that I am obese.

The problem with all jeans right now (guys and gals) is that they are made only for the teenage generation and or for the people who want to make a statement. I've made my statements in the past, i'm done now.

Nothing is left to the imagination anymore. Because of the way pants are made we all know which side men are hanging on, and what they have to offer, we also know exactly what the cracks of all the gals look like, along with their camel toes. I know, I know, men like that look.

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post

I look for pants that go about two inches below the belly button, I do not envision myself as something that i'm not but do not assume that just because I do not want to show my privates in public that I am obese.

The problem with all jeans right now (guys and gals) is that they are made only for the teenage generation and or for the people who want to make a statement. I've made my statements in the past, i'm done now.

Nothing is left to the imagination anymore. Because of the way pants are made we all know which side men are hanging on, and what they have to offer, we also know exactly what the cracks of all the gals look like, along with their camel toes. I know, I know, men like that look.

Yeah....you totally did not post this in the right thread...

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

this Schofield **** has me steeeeamin'!!!

You know what we should have offered him? Nothing but a "hey wanna come to camp, try to make the team?? Maybe we'll give you a spot on the practice squad you ****ing scrub"

For 4 mill a year, the guy needs to average 120 tackles a year, minimum. And considering I dont remember in recent memory a LB of ours even getting close to that. This was a waste of money, straight down the crapper
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post

Guess Jared Lorenzen is posting in THEE Thread since he's retired..... Am i really this blazed or is this a fake post, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    this Schofield **** has me steeeeamin'!!!

You know what we should have offered him? Nothing but a "hey wanna come to camp, try to make the team?? Maybe we'll give you a spot on the practice squad you ****ing scrub"

For 4 mill a year, the guy needs to average 120 tackles a year, minimum. And considering I dont remember in recent memory a LB of ours even getting close to that. This was a waste of money, straight down the crapper
    We payed this guy WAAAY too much but I hear he's a DE/LB so now we can have another Kiwi.... Hoo-ray :/
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'