1. #159051
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,073
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I already do. Ima stud muffin
    I'm sure you do look like an actual muffin.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #159052
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm sure you do look like an actual muffin.
    You can call me Shedder cause Im so shredded.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #159053
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,733
    Who controlled east Baltimore? was that Barksdale territory, or Prop Joe territory? I forget.
    That's where I'll be for the weekend starting tmrw hahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #159054
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well, you'd just think that the team would put more effort in than they have in the past, considering the recent outcomes, ya know? we've had gigiantic holes in the O-Line since 2010, and theyve barely been addressed. I think fans have a legit reason to be concerned about how we address free agency every year, to be honest.
    We brought in Shwaaartz. Looking at Shelly, Wendell. Keep the faith.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  5. #159055
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,733
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    We brought in Shwaaartz. Looking at Shelly, Wendell. Keep the faith.
    I'd be content adding these guys to the line...it was the decision to pay a no-name hybrid LB and bring in Jennings that annoy the **** out of me. they are just choices i can't get behind.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #159056
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'd be content adding these guys to the line...it was the decision to pay a no-name hybrid LB and bring in Jennings that annoy the **** out of me. they are just choices i can't get behind.
    Hes not going to get 4 mill a year. The only reason why Im on the fence is because I dont know how Reese and TC plan on using him. Obviously they brought him in to get after the qb. But if hes playing LB, hell be useless because we rarely blitz. Hope he can cover TEs....
    Last edited by dezzzR; 03-12-2014 at 02:31 PM.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #159057
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,733
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Hes not going to get 4 mill a year. The only reason why Im on the fence is because I dont know how Reese and TC plan on using him. Obviously they brought him in to get after the qb. But if hes playing LB, hell be useless because we rarely blitz. Hope he can cover TEs....
    every single time we've had a hybrid player like him, it's failed. Kiwi, Sintim most recently
    When DOES it work?? Deion Grant. that worked.

    anyway....i dont think we should even have him. it's just a waste of time and money.

    lets say he's a DE only in our system...even a bigger waste, because it's for depth, and even in guaranteed money, it's too much considering what our other backups make.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #159058
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Who controlled east Baltimore? was that Barksdale territory, or Prop Joe territory? I forget.
    That's where I'll be for the weekend starting tmrw hahaha
    Prop Joe

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  9. #159059
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,733
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Prop Joe
    thought so....

    You know what's crazy? how much Idris Elbin has aged since the days of The Wire.
    Ever watch his bbc show Luther?? It's kinda weird, but damn he looks old nowadays. And same in the Thor movies, though i thought his character was pretty awesome.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #159060
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,850
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    thought so....

    You know what's crazy? how much Idris Elbin has aged since the days of The Wire.
    Ever watch his bbc show Luther?? It's kinda weird, but damn he looks old nowadays. And same in the Thor movies, though i thought his character was pretty awesome.
    "Come down here again to the West side without a ball and ya getting clapped."

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts