1. #159121
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I don't need Drez... I have a calculator ...I just need some numbers, got any numbers?!
    No, which is way all we can do is take wild guesses. Morehead thinks it's completely reasonable to assume we're up against the cap. My guess is we have about $8m left, give or take a couple.

    Morehead knows exactly how much we have without the benefit of even having numbers. He's just a regular Kreskin.

  2. #159122
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No to a TE. Maybe to a WR.

    Not that I'm a draft guru by any means, but from a positional value standpoint I'd like to see a CB, pass rusher, WR, or OT at 12.
    We need two pass rushers. A 3t like aaron Donald and an edge guy like dee ford

  3. #159123
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No, which is way all we can do is take wild guesses. Morehead thinks it's completely reasonable to assume we're up against the cap. My guess is we have about $8m left, give or take a couple.

    Morehead knows exactly how much we have without the benefit of even having numbers. He's just a regular Kreskin.
    Draft is what? 4-5 mill? Then you need about 2 mill during the season for in case **** happens

  4. #159124
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Draft is what? 4-5 mill? Then you need about 2 mill during the season for in case **** happens
    We'll get $5m on June 2 when Baas' contract comes off the books. We can always make more room (renegotiate Kiwi, extend Rolle/Eli) if needed.

  5. #159125
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    We'll get $5m on June 2 when Baas' contract comes off the books. We can always make more room (renegotiate Kiwi, extend Rolle/Eli) if needed.
    Pretty sure Reese said he wasnt renegotiating Elis contract.

  6. #159126
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Pretty sure Reese said he wasnt renegotiating Elis contract.
    He doesn't want to, but if necessary I doubt it's off the table.

  7. #159127
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't have a problem saying he's the best WR in the draft.
    I think you want that kind of confidence in your players.
    The hotheaded emotions concern me however, if what you say is true. Which..I believe you because why would you lie? Lol
    I like confidence in a player but thinking and then saying he is the best wr in the draft is just plain ****y and shows arrogance ...Jmho he could actually be a bust in the nfl "probably not"but he could......anyway I haven't done all that much research on him and it set of a couple flags .....here this is one

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...ans?id=2543468

  8. #159128
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,784
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Keep hatin, or should I say crushin.
    "I ain't a player but I crush a lot"
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #159129
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,784
    I don't think Tuck will enjoy being a Raider.

    Just a gut feeling.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #159130
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,259
    Any idea how the cap numbers work?? LIke for example Beason got 19 over 3yrs with 7mil guaranteed, does that mean that only 7mil goes against the cap per year, this year, what???

    Trying to understand the cap is dizzying
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts