+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #159221
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    So, you gonna go out with that dude or what? You should tell him you only date guys what speak Latin
    Lol

    I turned him down in the nicest way possible.

    Please support.

  2. #159222
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Your Dad has tremendous taste; that must be why your musical taste is so varied and interesting.
    He does! It's great.
    I definitely get most of my taste from him.

    Please support.

  3. #159223
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237


    Just got tagged in this pic, no idea where its from. But yup thats me and my boys, LOL


    .... Ugh, too much whiskey last night, wound up doing the ol drunk sexting with my ex at 5am, as you can tell i get drunk and make EXCELLENT decisions, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  4. #159224
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    Be Jealous of the 1300lbs of lovin, LMAO
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  5. #159225
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post


    Just got tagged in this pic, no idea where its from. But yup thats me and my boys, LOL


    .... Ugh, too much whiskey last night, wound up doing the ol drunk sexting with my ex at 5am, as you can tell i get drunk and make EXCELLENT decisions, LOL
    Lol that's funny.

    So I tried hookah for the first time last night.
    Before that I got super ****ing high.
    Oh my God..

    Please support.

  6. #159226
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol that's funny.

    So I tried hookah for the first time last night.
    Before that I got super ****ing high.
    Oh my God..
    Like tobacco out of a hookah, or some fine green in there??

    Im a huge supporter of Vaping, ive totally become a weed snob in my days, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  7. #159227
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Like tobacco out of a hookah, or some fine green in there??

    Im a huge supporter of Vaping, ive totally become a weed snob in my days, LOL
    No no tobacco.
    That **** when you're high is insane.

    Please support.

  8. #159228
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    Oh yea Rudy, Im giving you permission to take down the Cruz photo and replace it with mine. My sculpted greek-God-like body will be an easy transition from that Cruz pic. Look at that red bandanna and beard, thats the definition of a MAN!!!! LMAO
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  9. #159229
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Oh yea Rudy, Im giving you permission to take down the Cruz photo and replace it with mine. My sculpted greek-God-like body will be an easy transition from that Cruz pic. Look at that red bandanna and beard, thats the definition of a MAN!!!! LMAO




    I mean, there's really no comparison. You make Doryphoros look like a lanky, prepubescent, flat chested middle school girl.

    Please support.

  10. #159230
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post




    I mean, there's really no comparison. You make Doryphoros look like a lanky, prepubescent, flat chested middle school girl.
    LMFAO

    What a little girly man!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts