Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post

Just got tagged in this pic, no idea where its from. But yup thats me and my boys, LOL

.... Ugh, too much whiskey last night, wound up doing the ol drunk sexting with my ex at 5am, as you can tell i get drunk and make EXCELLENT decisions, LOL
    lol that's awesome. I wish it was football season now

What was you favorite giant game in which they lost. Mine was the season finale against Dallas in 93 that was for the division and home field throughout Damn u reeves and ur conservative play calling at the end of regulation

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    LMFAO

What a little girly man!!!!
    The guy with the red Bandanna has the best expression. It's like he is saying " here ****ers! What?!! Lol cracks me Up, good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    The guy with the red Bandanna has the best expression. It's like he is saying " here ****ers! What?!! Lol cracks me Up, good stuff
    That's Kase lol

What was you favorite giant game in which they lost. Mine was the season finale against Dallas in 93 that was for the division and home field throughout Damn u reeves and ur conservative play calling at the end of regulation
    Hmm...good question.
    Packers game in 2011, we almost had that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's Kase lol
    Lol cool

Lol cool
    Kase is pretty cool.
    Not cooler than me, nobody is, but he's close.

Sup alentown? I'll be heading there actually this summer visitar mi familia.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Kase is pretty cool.
    Not cooler than me, nobody is, but he's close.

Sup alentown? I'll be heading there actually this summer visitar mi familia.
    Not much, that's cool, that ur visiting ur family that is, spending time around here isn't so much of vacation but I'm sure ull have fun

Let me know when ur in town I'll tell u the cool places to go for like wings and stuff lol

Has to be Pats in 2007. That "loss" propelled us into the playoffs and to a SB championship.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi