Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    The guy with the red Bandanna has the best expression. It's like he is saying " here ****ers! What?!! Lol cracks me Up, good stuff
    That guy in the red bandanna is yours truly, LOL.

From left to right, its my buddy Devin, Me, My Roomate Ed, and our buddy Brendan. We're quite a fun time at games and in the parking lot
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Has to be Pats in 2007. That "loss" propelled us into the playoffs and to a SB championship.
    That's up there too. I can't think of any other losses that I wasn't upset over. I mean I wanted them to beat the pats that game but I was proud of how they went out and played so hard when they had nothing to gain from it and could risk injuries. The cowboy game in 1993 was just a classic game u had that hack emmit dragging himself all over the field acting hurt. The giants came back in the game and could of won it in regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Kase is pretty cool.
    Not cooler than me, nobody is, but he's close.

Sup alentown? I'll be heading there actually this summer visitar mi familia.
    If you ever come to 'THEE Game' we'll make a judgement on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    That guy in the red bandanna is yours truly, LOL.

From left to right, its my buddy Devin, Me, My Roomate Ed, and our buddy Brendan. We're quite a fun time at games and in the parking lot
    That's awesome. Makes me miss football season. Nothing like tailgating before a big game. Having drunken fun in the parking lot but still knowing the reason you are there is to see a win by the giants. Good times

Has to be Pats in 2007. That "loss" propelled us into the playoffs and to a SB championship.
    Even though they beat us at home and set 2 records on 1 play, I was still fine with it. If we hadnt won the SB I may sing a different tune

If I was old enough the playoff loss to the miners in 84 wouldn't have been too bad. They won a road playoff game that year and u could tell they were making strides to be a champion

they had that game on NFL network classic games or something...i was just channel surfing and saw it on.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

DRC is taking a physical today!!!! Our secondary will be loaded!!
    Hope Perry keeps it "simple" from day one.

Id take Manningham back in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    DRC is taking a physical today!!!! Our secondary will be loaded!!
    Hope Perry keeps it "simple" from day one.
    Yea, it's going to look real nice if we get DRC today. I gotta be honest, the Giants did a good job addressing our biggest holes with FAs. Now, the D-line isn't stacked, but we have players who we can use, for sure. And we can still draft a few big bodies. The only thing we didn't really do, is get a great center, but...maybe they are ok with that? idk....
    Oderint Dum Metuant