Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Good Afternoon....how was everyone's St. Patty's Day? Mine was awesome! Slightly hungover
    hey Laurah! I didn't do anything yesterday cuz I work all week, and I'm bein' all responsible and such! butttttt I did just spend 4 days in Baltimore mostly not-sober, so there's that....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm revising my resume at the moment...I dont know if I should include a "professional summary" as in, desirable traits I have that would benefit an employer....
    or...
    just leave it the way I have with my objective, & concise job descriptions....

**** is stressful.....
    Had enough of your current job?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    12 days and they can't find this plane. No one (except me) knows where it is.

I say its in the drink due west of mainland Thailand.
    I don't think it was hijacked. Nor do I now think the pilots had anything to do with it.
    I think, if it was hijacked, they made a U turn and headed for Australia, but I dont think it made it. We have so much radar around Pakistan, we would have intercepted it. The plane went from over 40,000 to 5000 in under a minute, a drop like would indicate the plane went faster than the speed of sound, which would likely break up the fuselage of a plane that size.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well, yes and no....
    I'm applying internally for a postion with our Training & Organizational Development dept.

Yes, I am tired of being here specifically...my supervisor is terrible, I'm like 10x more qualified than he is for anything, but they can't realyl get rid of him. Retention here is too good for that....but I'm just at the end of my options essentially? idk how to word that. There's not much for me here, I gotta get off the branch side of things...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hey Laurah! I didn't do anything yesterday cuz I work all week, and I'm bein' all responsible and such! butttttt I did just spend 4 days in Baltimore mostly not-sober, so there's that....
    Very nice....meet any interesting women?

It can't hurt to add it. Attached to wrong post....you know what I mean.

I just drenched my mouse in purell cause someone with a herpy used it. I dont even want to touch it.

I think, if it was hijacked, they made a U turn and headed for Australia, but I dont think it made it. We have so much radar around Pakistan, we would have intercepted it. The plane went from over 40,000 to 5000 in under a minute, a drop like would indicate the plane went faster than the speed of sound, which would likely break up the fuselage of a plane that size.
    None of what you said is true. If a 777 goes from 40,000 feet to 5,000 in a minute it would tear apart. The only thing they know is that it turned west, far from Australia.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    None of what you said is true. If a 777 goes from 40,000 feet to 5,000 in a minute it would tear apart. The only thing they know is that it turned west, far from Australia.
    uhhhh thats what I said MH. It would tear apart. That plane cant withstand a dive like that.

Like I said, IF it was hijacked I believe it went WEST, then turned south to Australia OR landed on the Maldives Island, Sri Island, Andaman Islands ect. Many of those Islands were found on Shahs computer, he loaded 5 runways in the Indian Ocean onto his home flightsimiulator. Someone also changed the flight path to go west right before take off.

Pakistan is too far and the air space is virtually impenetrable.

Im still on the fence, but Im leaning to a highjacking gone wrong.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 03-18-2014 at 05:10 PM.