Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wont work a full saturday, so I flex half shifts so I can just go in for a few hours instead of getting a weekday off.....because let's be ****ing serious, wtf am I going to do on a weds afternoon that I can't do any day after work?!?!
    Yeaaa Im getting sick of working Sats. 6 days a week is a bit much sometimes.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

UFA OT Charles Brown is scheduled to visit the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How can you let Matt have the last word on your Putin comment on fb? Im very disappointed in you. Youre better than that.
    Why?...What did he say?
    Get well soon 80.

Yeaaa Im getting sick of working Sats. 6 days a week is a bit much sometimes.
    fo ril do

luckily I only have to do this every 4 or 5 weeks, so...I deal with it...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

our aquisition was approved for "merging" with the CU that operated in 2 local prisons.....lovely....

shotty not-it for covering in those locations!! lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why?...What did he say?
    I cant see it anymore.

Its what you didnt say.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    our aquisition was approved for "merging" with the CU that operated in 2 local prisons.....lovely....

shotty not-it for covering in those locations!! lmao
    CO's arent that bad.

CO's arent that bad.
    Unless youre in Rikers, where they just killed some inmate by cranking the heat up over 100 and essentially killing him in an oven, but ya know COs arent bad.

I know a bunch of COs and ALOT of them are just racist pieces of trash that look foward to keeping people different than them down. I almost bashed some kids head in this past weekend cause he thought it was cool that he beat up a black guy and choked him out until he was unconcious (the guy was looking at the CO wrong, the CO btw is a racist POS who used to work with me so i know his real motives). ARGH i REALLY hate racists!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Unless youre in Rikers, where they just killed some inmate by cranking the heat up over 100 and essentially killing him in an oven, but ya know COs arent bad.

I know a bunch of COs and ALOT of them are just racist pieces of trash that look foward to keeping people different than them down. I almost bashed some kids head in this past weekend cause he thought it was cool that he beat up a black guy and choked him out until he was unconcious (the guy was looking at the CO wrong, the CO btw is a racist POS who used to work with me so i know his real motives). ARGH i REALLY hate racists!!!!
    They said other inmates open the window on their cell if its too hot and that the medication he was on could have also lead to his death.

Those same inmates are just as racist if not more.

They look after the scum of society, theyre not going to be angels. Are you racist against CO's?!

They said other inmates open the window on their cell if its too hot and that the medication he was on could have also lead to his death.

Those same inmates are just as racist if not more.

They look after the scum of society, theyre not going to be angels. Are you racist against CO's?!
    OK I get theyre not going to be angels, but from personal experience, I know about 10 COs that work at Rikers and at least 7 of them are HARDCORE hate mongers that disgust me. 2 of the stand up COs are guys I played hockey with in HS and the other 1 was actually the coach of that team, LOL. Just goes to show that hockey players are quality model citizens

So because they work in a jail that means its open season on beating the piss out of inmates??? Dear God, I hope you never get arrested, it may just change your tune. In my younger days when I made alot of bad decisions I saw people get the crap kicked out of them by COs 1st hand so that may have helped for my non-savory views for the legal system

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/20/ny...kers.html?_r=0
    Last edited by Kase-1; 03-20-2014 at 12:20 PM.