Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    OK I get theyre not going to be angels, but from personal experience, I know about 10 COs that work at Rikers and at least 7 of them are HARDCORE hate mongers that disgust me. 2 of the stand up COs are guys I played hockey with in HS and the other 1 was actually the coach of that team, LOL. Just goes to show that hockey players are quality model citizens

So because they work in a jail that means its open season on beating the piss out of inmates??? Dear God, I hope you never get arrested, it may just change your tune. In my younger days when I made alot of bad decisions I saw people get the crap kicked out of them by COs 1st hand so that may have helped for my non-savory views for the legal system

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/20/ny...kers.html?_r=0
    I dont feel bad for inmates, all most all of them are there for a reason. What did the CO's do wrong? Ignore him because he said he was hot? Even the Times said Rikers isnt equipt to handle all the mentally ill inmates that they have.

Iv went to visit a couple of friends a few times. I never had a problem with one. Good and bad apples in every bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont feel bad for inmates, all most all of them are there for a reason. What did the CO's do wrong? Ignore him because he said he was hot? Even the Times said Rikers isnt equipt to handle all the mentally ill inmates that they have.

Iv went to visit a couple of friends a few times. I never had a problem with one. Good and bad apples in every bunch.
    OK, talk with some COs when they arent at work and see what their beliefs REALLY are, its SICKENING like borderline vomit inducing.

Yes, the majority of inmates are in there because they committed a crime and were correctly prosecuted for it, thats fine, thats part of the system (which I wont go into at this point)

1st off the dude shouldnt have gone to Rikers for being homeless, is it a crime, maybe. Should it be enforced if the homeless person isnt causing problems, absolutley not. So far it seems like his cell was the only one that was cranked up into the 100s, and actually if the heat is so much that it causes death then yes the COs are in the wrong, thats like the definition of negligent homicide . Its not like he was demanding a pepsi when they only served coke, he was asking them to turn down the heat and the result was a person died, and the worst part is that it could have been totally avoided

I only know 2 CO's....one of them is DEFINITELY a ****ed up individual....and the other is my sister in law's brother, he's an awesome guy, but he's on staff for EMT reasons, not because he's an enforcer necessarily.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Random thing that freaks me out:

Taking the train down to the city, the MTA lines go literally RIGHT through Sing Sing....like, the prison is cut in half by train tracks that run along the river....freaks me out every time I go by....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Random thing that freaks me out:

Taking the train down to the city, the MTA lines go literally RIGHT through Sing Sing....like, the prison is cut in half by train tracks that run along the river....freaks me out every time I go by....
    LOL, I took the Metro North up to Albany 1 time and that was the nicest line ever (other than going through Sing Sing, LOL) riding right on the river with the woods and mountains all over, there was even 1 spot where it was just the tracks in the middle of the water, look right or left and its water, it was pretty cool

LOL, I took the Metro North up to Albany 1 time and that was the nicest line ever (other than going through Sing Sing, LOL) riding right on the river with the woods and mountains all over, there was even 1 spot where it was just the tracks in the middle of the water, look right or left and its water, it was pretty cool
    I like it too...prefered method of transportation!!
    There's some other cool **** to see along the way....like, the wall at West Point... & Bannerman's Island(which was used in a scene of Transformers 3 lol)

and yea, i know the spot youre talking about. i think it's between Yonkers and Peekskill(both former homes of mine)

Took this trip to baltimore last week on the Amtrak line from Penn....and I gotta tell ya man....going through Jersey, and Philly.....****ing awful....it's all industrial, everywhere. You can almost smell the poverty in most spots.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I like it too...prefered method of transportation!!
    There's some other cool **** to see along the way....like, the wall at West Point... & Bannerman's Island(which was used in a scene of Transformers 3 lol)

and yea, i know the spot youre talking about. i think it's between Yonkers and Peekskill(both former homes of mine)

Took this trip to baltimore last week on the Amtrak line from Penn....and I gotta tell ya man....going through Jersey, and Philly.....****ing awful....it's all industrial, everywhere. You can almost smell the poverty in most spots.
    LMAO, I took the train from Penn to DC and thats where I came to the conclusion that Delaware is the armpit of the USA, it makes NJ look like Martha's Vinyard, LOL. When we rolled into Dover, I thought I was in Baltimore it just looked like a crappy run down city that had NOTHING going for it.

LMAO, I took the train from Penn to DC and thats where I came to the conclusion that Delaware is the armpit of the USA, it makes NJ look like Martha's Vinyard, LOL. When we rolled into Dover, I thought I was in Baltimore it just looked like a crappy run down city that had NOTHING going for it.
    HAHAHA....
    Dude, I'm curious where the bad parts of Baltimore are...I was Southeast I think, and within a few miles from where I was all weekend, everything was really nice and village-y. Well maintained rowhouses, some really really nice apartment buildings. I told my buddy i wanted to stop for some smokes, and some Monster, and he's like yea there's a 711 we'll stop at....and the place he pulled into can only be described as THE WHITEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! It was a circular little plaza that had apartments above the shops, and they had Chipotle, Panera Bread, Starbucks, a GNC and the nicest damn 711 I've personally ever entered lmao

edit - I was all like "Where's all the people tryin' to sell me Yellow-tops, and WMD's!??!!?
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-20-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

HAHAHA....
    Dude, I'm curious where the bad parts of Baltimore are...I was Southeast I think, and within a few miles from where I was all weekend, everything was really nice and village-y. Well maintained rowhouses, some really really nice apartment buildings. I told my buddy i wanted to stop for some smokes, and some Monster, and he's like yea there's a 711 we'll stop at....and the place he pulled into can only be described as THE WHITEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! It was a circular little plaza that had apartments above the shops, and they had Chipotle, Panera Bread, Starbucks, a GNC and the nicest damn 711 I've personally ever entered lmao

edit - I was all like "Where's all the people tryin' to sell me Yellow-tops, and WMD's!??!!?
    Havent been to Baltimore in a while, but it seemed like you were always 3 blocks from the hood, then again I heard B-More was getting gentrified like a mothalova. I always wanted to hit up inner harbor, heard theres alot going on there.

Its like here in NYC, when I was a kid Bushwick, Red Hook and parts of Williamsburgh used to be considered a little hood, now its friggin hipster central, and WTF is Stuyversant Heights, its Bed Friggin Stuy. I hate real estate people trying to change and create areas that have been communities for years

Im gonna end my rant before it gets off the ground, LOL

HAHAHA....

My brother told me he's never visiting Bmore again.
    Said one time a pregnant lady walked across the street at night...butt naked. Lmao.
    Then he was like him and his friends were at Subway, and some homeless guy came in and kicked open the trash can, and the employees were yelling at him. And both of them were just going at it hahahahaha.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.