Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    fair enough....in 09 and '10....tell me Jets fans weren't the most obnoxious fan base youve ever seen in such a short amount of time...lol
    Cant argue with that. At all....

fair enough....in 09 and '10....tell me Jets fans weren't the most obnoxious fan base youve ever seen in such a short amount of time...lol
    That reminds me of the interviews I saw with Jets fans after we won in '11, where they were saying that 9-7 teams didn't deserve to win the SB or be in it...

Hey, ****nuts, your Jets were in the AFCCG in '09 with a 9-7 record, lol.

whoooooo caaaaaares....

Just another completely terrible decision by NYJ management. Creating a QB controversy JUST after giving a rookie your team? Yea, im sure that will not cause any long term effects...
    And the Jets wonder why they're always the little brother in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I didn't mind the Jets until Rex Ryan came to town.
    I actually like Rex a lot. He talked way too much when he had early success but I think he's calmed down in that respect.
    Players love playing for him and he deflects criticism for his players upon himself.

The reality is that he won with a bad QB and no WR's. He went 8-8 last season when everyone was picking them to win 3 to 4 games....if they were lucky.

Don't kid yourself...Rex can coach.
    Get well soon 80.

The post about Prince and his 3 INTs just made my eyes twitch for like 10 mins.......

I don't understand what INTs have to do with how good a CB is. To me, that's more of a safety stat cuz it shows their ball hawking. as a Corner, you look at if the ball is even thrown their way.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The post about Prince and his 3 INTs just made my eyes twitch for like 10 mins.......

I don't understand what INTs have to do with how good a CB is. To me, that's more of a safety stat cuz it shows their ball hawking. as a Corner, you look at if the ball is even thrown their way.
    Yes.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I actually like Rex a lot. He talked way too much when he had early success but I think he's calmed down in that respect.
    Players love playing for him and he deflects criticism for his players upon himself.

The reality is that he won with a bad QB and no WR's. He went 8-8 last season when everyone was picking them to win 3 to 4 games....if they were lucky.

Don't kid yourself...Rex can coach.
    Braylon/Holmes/Cotchery were certainly serviceable options at WR circa 2010.....they just didnt pan out because the jets expected Sanchez to be Tom Brady or something, idk....
    But yea....i agree with the bad QB part =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Braylon/Holmes/Cotchery were certainly serviceable options at WR circa 2010.....they just didnt pan out because the jets expected Sanchez to be Tom Brady or something, idk....
    But yea....i agree with the bad QB part =P
    Serviceable?

They were terrible. And how about last year? He had the only QB who had a worse year than Eli and no WR's.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Serviceable?

They were terrible. And how about last year? He had the only QB who had a worse year than Eli and no WR's.
    they were terrible BECAUSE they were on the Jets lol.....I really dont think they would have had issues had they stayed on their original teams. Braylon Edwards managed to have a somewhat successful run in Cleveland....with Anderson as a QB...he was a decent WR!!
    Holmes pre-NY same thing applies. He def fell off regardless.
    last year shouldnt even be in the discussion in regards to NYJ lol

my original point is that the jets have never once done themselves any favors, offensively.
    Oderint Dum Metuant