Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The complete opposite lol. I couldn't care less.
    It does tend to require a certain level of sophistication to appreciate and love baseball.

I get it Rudith.....
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It does tend to require a certain level of sophistication to appreciate and love baseball.

I get it Rudith.....
    I have sophistication in other areas besides baseball, friend.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Yuck, Gin!?!?!

Thats like 1 of the only types of alcohol i dont like (Soco, Gin, Vodka, Jager)
    Gin & tonic. I dont think anyone drinks JUST gin, that would be fairly gross lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I LOVED that show, I got hooked almost instantly. But if you try and explain it to someone that has never seen it, it sounds like you belong in a looney bin. There was such great writing and character development throughout the whole series, 1 season i would HATE a character and the next season theyre my favorite, except Hugo who always remained the best
    My friend and I joked that there was another island that was home to the show's story board, which was about 2598903485 chalkboards long. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Am I the only one who is tired of being the world police. Im just sick and tired of helping out everyone else when we have so much messed up stuff going on in our own borders, and its not just Obama, every president does this and im here wondering when and if it will ever stop
    I'm kinda with you on this...
    So many issues at home, and we just get involved in every damn thing going on in the world.
    Europe really needs to step up their game and fix the insane **** going on in their backyard. It's like WE have to make the first moves for everything and then MAYBE others will assist. Hence why the U.S. looks like the bad guy in nearly every situation.

-I know it's naive to think that we shouldn't have a responsibility to protect people, but....this isn't 1914 and we can't fix everything since humanity has become inherently evil.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-25-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm kinda with you on this...
    So many issues at home, and we just get involved in every damn thing going on in the world.
    Europe really needs to step up their game and fix the insane **** going on in their backyard. It's like WE have to make the first moves for everything and then MAYBE others will assist. Hence why the U.S. looks like the bad guy in nearly every situation.

-I know it's naive to think that we shouldn't have a responsibility to protect people, but....this isn't 1914 and we can't fix everything since humanity has become inherently evil.
    Humanity has always been inherently evil. The only difference is the efficiency with which we can carry it out and report it.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Gin & tonic. I dont think anyone drinks JUST gin, that would be fairly gross lol
    Gin is pretty awful. Gin also tends to make me feel hingover the following day, even if I don't drink a lot.

Tried G&T once

Never again

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Humanity has always been inherently evil. The only difference is the efficiency with which we can carry it out and report it.
    well put.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Gin is pretty awful. Gin also tends to make me feel hingover the following day, even if I don't drink a lot.
    yea everyone has their own goods and bads....

Gin & Tonic is my happy drunk. It's my "event" drink of choice.
    Oderint Dum Metuant