Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right now...it looks like either Barr or Ebron.

Don't forget that the draft isn't until May this year.
    I'd be about 80% surprised if we went TE with Ebron SIMPLY because he's a TE...but....I literally think he's prob the best offensive player in that spot, and prob the best overall athlete, and that's why i think we might go that route.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    The NBA is just an inferior product....which actually kind of sucks, because in the 90s it was ****ING AMAZING!!!! I LOVED the NBA in the 90s. 80s too technically, but I was just a wee lad back then, so I have no memory of it outside classic footage lol
    No. It was ****ING AMAZING in the '70s!

Draft can't come soon enough!!!! I'm getting antsy!!

What's it gonna be?? TE to OL?? Vice versa? Maybe DL and then OL? DE to TE? lol idk....we better get those! =]
    Well im officially off of the Ebron bandwagon and fully on the AA-Ron Donald train.

In my ideal mock we would take Donald in the 1st, Kareem Martin UNC DE in the 2nd, and maybe a TE in the 3rd or later. Im not a big TE guy, id rather us fix our DL and OL problems
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Right now...it looks like either Barr or Ebron.

Don't forget that the draft isn't until May this year.
    What makes you think that we would look at a 3-4 OLB or a Diva-esque TE with pick 12 rather than one of the best WRs in the draft or the best pass rushing DT prospect since Suh
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because Melo is on a ****ty team, and can become a FA since summer and signs with whomever he wants.
    Of course Knicks fans want him to stay because he's the face of the franchise, and draws the crowd to MSG, and the best player on the team and one of the best players in the league. Much like Lebron was in Cleveland only to a larger extent.

He's projected to go to the Bulls, Lakers, possibly the Heat, and I heard the Warriors were interested.
    He's said how much he loves in NY but he'll definitely be open to other teams, but has repeatedly said he would like to stay in NY.
    Much like Lebron did when he was with Cleveland.

If Carmelo hosted an hour long decision on ESPN and said "I'm taking my talents to Los Angeles and joining the Lakers" or whatever, it will be exactly like the Lebron situation. If anything it will be worse, New Yorkers are crazy lol.

I'm a Knicks fan. I do not want him to stay in NY because I'd prefer to field a good team rather than 4 mediocre to crappy guys whose job is to watch one great scorer thrown in 50 points a game while the team loses by 20.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hope we start running way more press. If not, these two signings were stupid.
    Hell yea, personally I like a press scheme rather than a zone based bend but dont break scheme.

I think we are so set up that we can just have Prince on the left and DRC on the right and just let it be, then again which DRC are we getting??

ohh...i dont remember what part of the convo yesterday sparked my memory about this, but....it was a comedian's bit, cant remember who....he was like making up faux warfare scenario and was like:
    "listen China...we're really sorry we just upped and bombed you like that.....we were pretty drunk that day, and in our defense, you were being kiiiind of a b****. So, is it cool if we just try push our democratic ways on you for a few decades now? maybe leave a few hundred thousand soldiers here? really? cmon now China...you dont want us to get drunk again, DO YOU?!?!?"
    That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm a Knicks fan. I do not want him to stay in NY because I'd prefer to field a good team rather than 4 mediocre to crappy guys whose job is to watch one great scorer thrown in 50 points a game while the team loses by 20.
    This whole Melo thing is so disappointing, he was one of my fav non-Knicks before we got him. After he was a Knick I was still a fan, but Im getting a bitter taste in my mouth, yea its great that he can put up 50 any night, but basketball isnt all about scoring, he needs to be a MUCH better all around player

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    What makes you think that we would look at a 3-4 OLB or a Diva-esque TE with pick 12 rather than one of the best WRs in the draft or the best pass rushing DT prospect since Suh
    You don't think Donald is a tad small Kase?
    I'd rather have a pass rusher. Barr is definitely my #1 pick. I'd be OK with Ebron who can be a game changer for us on offense.
    Don't like the idea of a WR for us...especially with the new system.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

You don't think Donald is a tad small Kase?
    I'd rather have a pass rusher. Barr is definitely my #1 pick. I'd be OK with Ebron who can be a game changer for us on offense.
    Don't like the idea of a WR for us...especially with the new system.
    Really? Im not completely confident with our current WR's at the moment. Randle's inconsistent, Cruz will be fine in the slot, Marios injury prone but can play outside, JJ's showed promise but still a question mark.