Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Where are all you boring mofos today??
    Rudy used to be so lively.................until she started smoking pot...now she just sits there.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Where are all you boring mofos today??
    Sorry I was cleaning my dirty *** apt, and then Jerry Springer came on and I havent seen that show in AGES so I had to give it another try since im still off from work
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Rudy used to be so lively.................until she started smoking pot...now she just sits there.

LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    That said. I hope Aaron Donald is there and we pick him. He looks to be the next Sheldon Richardson/Gerald McCoy/geno Atkins type player. Guys with great athleticism, high motors, and great college production tend to do well in the nfl
    Ive been pushing this guy since I 1st heard of him. He looks like the truth, he's got a relenetless motor that just keeps kicking from whistle to whistle, and in my eyes he looks like the best 3 Tech DT Prospect since Suh (cept Donald is supposed to be a stand up guy rather than a face stomper)

There are a decent amount of guys Id be OK with us drafting but I REALLY want AA-Ron Donald

I remember that commercial lol.
    I'm cleaning my extremely messy room.

How bout the Rangers win last night, make that 5 in a row. Making that Playoff push!!!!

Still pissed about the Callahan trade, I know we couldnt afford him but at least he could help in the run for the cup. Friggin St Louis hasnt even scored a goal for us yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Sorry I was cleaning my dirty *** apt, and then Jerry Springer came on and I havent seen that show in AGES so I had to give it another try since im still off from work
    I'm not mad, Kase.....but now I'm just disappointed....

lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

This is a long article, but for those of us who lived on 80s and 90s action movies, and don't like most of what comes out these days: this is awesome!!

http://grantland.com/features/the-ac...pionship-belt/
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    How bout the Rangers win last night, make that 5 in a row. Making that Playoff push!!!!

Still pissed about the Callahan trade, I know we couldnt afford him but at least he could help in the run for the cup. Friggin St Louis hasnt even scored a goal for us yet
    I feel like whenever a star comes to the Rangers, they hit a wall for some reason.

I feel like whenever a star comes to the Rangers, they hit a wall for some reason.
    YUP, we're much better at drafting and building a team than buying the proven stars. Hell even the trades we make for young players theyre players we mold and make, the days of getting washed up players for a year or 2 should be well over. Sather tried it back in the day with us and it hasnt worked, we have to keep growing our young players rather than buy them