1. #159941
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=20322228

    In short he killed someone like 20yrs ago and out of nowhere came to the cops and came clean, he's now in jail for a LONG time
    lol wtf? I can imagine the cops being like "umm....hey...does anyone recognize this name?!? we cant find this case, and this guy is confessing to a murder!! No?? ugh...ok youre free to go..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #159942
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,606
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Shut your dirty mouth.
    Just being real here.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  3. #159943
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol wtf? I can imagine the cops being like "umm....hey...does anyone recognize this name?!? we cant find this case, and this guy is confessing to a murder!! No?? ugh...ok youre free to go..."
    And then getting charged with murder and sentenced to 15 to life
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

  4. #159944
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,326
    holy ****!! Fox baseball pushed Buck and McCarver out of the booth and added Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci!!! Now if only they would do the same for football, teh world would be a better place!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #159945
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=20322228

    In short he killed someone like 20yrs ago and out of nowhere came to the cops and came clean, he's now in jail for a LONG time
    Ohhh yeaaa I remember hearing about this. Good for him...

  6. #159946
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,534
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    holy ****!! Fox baseball pushed Buck and McCarver out of the booth and added Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci!!! Now if only they would do the same for football, teh world would be a better place!!!

  7. #159947
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    41,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I may have had a decade of anger and depression towards my favorite team, but I wouldnt have been happy or ok with losing seasons..... These colors dont run!!!
    To give you some perspective. I started as a Giants fan when I was 8. I was 22 when we went to the playoffs for the first time.
    In between....2 winning seasons. 9-5 in 1970 and 8-6 in 1972.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #159948
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    To give you some perspective. I started as a Giants fan when I was 8. I was 22 when we went to the playoffs for the first time.
    In between....2 winning seasons. 9-5 in 1970 and 8-6 in 1972.
    So THAT explains your bitterness, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

  9. #159949
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,326
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    cant view that at work. doesn't work.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #159950
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    To give you some perspective. I started as a Giants fan when I was 8. I was 22 when we went to the playoffs for the first time.
    In between....2 winning seasons. 9-5 in 1970 and 8-6 in 1972.
    When I was 8, Giants were on their way to our 2nd superbowl
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts