+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21530 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826661165161016 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]
    [:@] Kick a guy when he is down would ya. lol

I already told you poopoo head that I am going to be in Lake Havasu, AZ that weekend.

I would also much rather come to a game vs. a draft.

My big boy pants are already strapped on son!
    [/quote] well i gotta be honest i may be down to come out for that Giant game now... <FONT color=#0000ff>the wifey and i broke up</FONT> so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]
    Well I am sorry to hear that or congratulations.

I am going to come to a game in NYC I think. Kansas City was the other choice but for the same price I can get a plane ticket to Giants Stadium so why not come there you know? Plus I would be in your element therefore guaranteeing me the maximum enjoyment.
    [/quote] def a congrats fa shizz... maybe we need to get sharick to come out here... i'll def take off that monday lol[/quote]</P>

I just might do that instead myself. I do plan on making my annual trip back to Syracuse and I can make it around the time of any game that I want. It's a long drive from there, but who cares right? I just hope there isn't a whole lot of trouble trying to get tickets at the time. </P>

once the draft day sh*t show is over we have to pick a game FARRR in advance so we can all get tickets and everyone not in the area can book a flight.. ughh im sooo excited!!! season hurry up alreadyyy!!!!!

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he don't have his big boy pants on[/quote]
    [:@] Kick a guy when he is down would ya. lol

I already told you poopoo head that I am going to be in Lake Havasu, AZ that weekend.

I would also much rather come to a game vs. a draft.

My big boy pants are already strapped on son!
    [/quote] well i gotta be honest i may be down to come out for that Giant game now... <FONT color=#0000ff>the wifey and i broke up</FONT> so thats my expenses cut in half.... so its alot more realistic now[/quote]
    Well I am sorry to hear that or congratulations.

I am going to come to a game in NYC I think. Kansas City was the other choice but for the same price I can get a plane ticket to Giants Stadium so why not come there you know? Plus I would be in your element therefore guaranteeing me the maximum enjoyment.
    [/quote] def a congrats fa shizz... maybe we need to get sharick to come out here... i'll def take off that monday lol[/quote]</P>

I just might do that instead myself. I do plan on making my annual trip back to Syracuse and I can make it around the time of any game that I want. It's a long drive from there, but who cares right? I just hope there isn't a whole lot of trouble trying to get tickets at the time. </P>[/quote]

thats a real long drive... i would see if there is atrain situation u can take... def look into a train

na man should be good for the tickets we can get them anytime... just map it out and we'll hop on it early

The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

<font size="2">Wash, Oakland, San Diego or Arizona</font>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]once the draft day sh*t show is over we have to pick a game FARRR in advance so we can all get tickets and everyone not in the area can book a flight.. ughh im sooo excited!!! season hurry up alreadyyy!!!!![/quote]
    Yeah it will happen for sure. Maybe we can get Morehead, Roanoke, FBomb and everyone on these damn boards there. A GMB tailgate.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

[/quote]

Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</P>

[/quote]
    []
    [/quote]</P>

BB4417 are you coming????????????</P>

[/quote]</P>

Alas, me and my friend are not making the trip. We shall miss this day of fun and enjoy ourselves while we do it</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

<FONT size=2>Wash, Oakland, San Diego or Arizona</FONT>

[/quote] Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...[/quote]</P>

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

[/quote] Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...[/quote]</p>

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</p>[/quote]
    Sounds tight. I would aslo prefer an afternoon game so we could party all day and be totally ****faced by the time we made it in there and carry it on throughout the night. I have never wanted a schedule to come out so bad in my entire life.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT size=2>Wash, Oakland, San Diego or Arizona</FONT>

[/quote] Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...[/quote]</P>

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</P>

[/quote]
    Sounds tight. I would aslo prefer an afternoon game so we could party all day and be totally ****faced by the time we made it in there and carry it on throughout the night. I have never wanted a schedule to come out so bad in my entire life.
    [/quote]</P>

When does the schedule come out?</P>

Not that I'm coming to any games, just out of curiosity</P>