Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    nothing who goes to the Jets ends up shiny....might have been different for Bray had we actually pursued that, never know.
    Braylon had one good season in his entire career. That was 07 with Cleveland. He was just not that good.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Braylon had one good season in his entire career. That was 07 with Cleveland. He was just not that good.
    fair enough.....but, if he had a season like 07 with Derek Anderson, he could have done better with our OL and Eli back then...in my opinion.
    I dont care, im glad we didnt spend money on him....but, im just saying playing on the Browns and Jets doesnt typically do anyone favors lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

fair enough.....but, if he had a season like 07 with Derek Anderson, he could have done better with our OL and Eli back then...in my opinion.
    I dont care, im glad we didnt spend money on him....but, im just saying playing on the Browns and Jets doesnt typically do anyone favors lol
    Browns offense was dynamic that year.

BTW.....Looks like we are signing Robert Ayers to a 2 year deal.........Good signing
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

BTW.....Looks like we are signing Robert Ayers to a 2 year deal.........Good signing
    nice. yea, i liked that we were meeting with him. I'm now a little more confident with our line. it means we dont have to draft a starter if we dont want to, and can focus on a REAL starter anywhere we want.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I heard reports on FB that we're signing him for 2years. Im a fan, I believe he was the 9th ranked 4-3 DE, and #10 was Tuck, so it works out in our favor
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

nice. yea, i liked that we were meeting with him. I'm now a little more confident with our line. it means we dont have to draft a starter if we dont want to, and can focus on a REAL starter anywhere we want.
    UGH, we better not go with Anthony Barr in the 1st now....
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I agree. Better depth at this point on the O line. I now see Pugh moving to LT at some point in the next 2 seasons.

JR has put himself in a definite BPA situation. At this point, I would say it'll be Ebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    UGH, we better not go with Anthony Barr in the 1st now....
    What's wrong with Barr? Good pass rushing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I heard reports on FB that we're signing him for 2years. Im a fan, I believe he was the 9th ranked 4-3 DE, and #10 was Tuck, so it works out in our favor
    yea, that's why i like it. I read that same stat. I love DEs that can play the run as well as a DT or LB
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I agree. Better depth at this point on the O line. I now see Pugh moving to LT at some point in the next 2 seasons.

JR has put himself in a definite BPA situation. At this point, I would say it'll be Ebron.
    I'm thinking that also. It could be Ebron or Evans if he drops.
    Oderint Dum Metuant