Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, that sig is ABSOLUTLEY HYSTERICAL!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

i think its terrible but i guess it makes it even funnier, me and my photoshop skills lolol</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT,

When you let them get under your skin they push harder......

Love Landon

[/quote]

Landon,

I'm just really frustrated right now. I've told you all why I can't go and they still give me ****. I'm just angry at them all right now. It'll pass, don't worry

Love Chris
    [/quote]
    Chris,

It will all pass in October when the game is over. They won't stop buggin you until then so learn to not let it get under your skin. If there is nothing you can do then it shouldn't upset you.

Love Landon
    [/quote]

Man, it's the fact that I've said I can't go. I've told them why I can't go, and I'm all set to drop it, and then Daven comes back with another ******* comment, trying to guess my financial situation or today Matt gives me ****, and it's just frustrating because I've explained what's up and it's like talking to a damn brick wall or ur dog or something. I don't think they get it, man
    [/quote]

u we're copping out before u had any excuses... then ur excuses changed...

u want me to stop? Stop trying to lie thats the only thing... nobody wants to hear bull****. Im the last person to try and bull**** too...

U totally forgot about ur grandparents anny as an excuse too... so please just cut the **** and stop trying to hang on to these lies, we know they are bs and it will get worse before it gets better if u stay on this track[/quote]

Just drop it already man, just stop already

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Landon,

I figure after Oct 11th the Xmas party will be planned. It will then turn to that cuz it will be his aunt's birthday that day.

-Matt[/quote]
    Matt,

Maybe you should ask for a list of all B'days and anniversaries for LT. He has a small family.

Landon
    [/quote]

Even if I do that, he won't buy it. He'll just go "Oh, ur lying dude, stop it already"

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT,

When you let them get under your skin they push harder......

Love Landon

[/quote]

Landon,

I'm just really frustrated right now. I've told you all why I can't go and they still give me ****. I'm just angry at them all right now. It'll pass, don't worry

Love Chris
    [/quote]
    Chris,

It will all pass in October when the game is over. They won't stop buggin you until then so learn to not let it get under your skin. If there is nothing you can do then it shouldn't upset you.*

Love Landon
    [/quote]

Landon,

I figure after Oct 11th the Xmas party will be planned. It will then turn to that cuz it will be his aunt's birthday that day.

-Matt[/quote]
    -Matt,

Lets plan something for the summer, like a nice lil July Bar Crawl in the East Village???

-Casey
    [/quote]

june n july is a bad couple of months for me cuz of vacation... August sounds like a plan...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i think its terrible but i guess it makes it even funnier, me and my photoshop skills lolol</p>[/quote]

It's beyond terrible... it's horrifying... I liked the calendar gif better than that

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    and ontop of that I was in Dover, you coulda hung out for FREE zero dollars and you didn't, I'll be down there again in september...and you won't come then too.
    [/quote]

that's because ur the last person in this thread i would consider hanging out with
    [/quote]

And I'm probably the person you "need" to hang out with most.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i think its terrible but i guess it makes it even funnier, me and my photoshop skills lolol</p>[/quote]
    or lack there of............lol, j/k. Miles ahead of what I could do

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, that sig is ABSOLUTLEY HYSTERICAL!!!!
    [/quote]

That makes one of you who think so
    [/quote]
    Can me make that 2?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    and ontop of that I was in Dover, you coulda hung out for FREE zero dollars and you didn't, I'll be down there again in september...and you won't come then too.
    [/quote]

that's because ur the last person in this thread i would consider hanging out with
    [/quote]

And I'm probably the person you "need" to hang out with most.
    [/quote]

I don't "need" to do anything with you

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Landon,

-Matt[/quote]
    Matt,

Maybe you should ask for a list of all B'days and anniversaries for LT. He has a small family.

Landon
    [/quote]

Even if I do that, he won't buy it. He'll just go "Oh, ur lying dude, stop it already"
    [/quote]

well i said xmas party already so im guessing ur family schedule fo December is

Dec 4th - Great Aunts birthday
    Dec 5th - A makeup exam

Dec 11th - You cat is getting nuetered
    Dec 12th - Grandma is getting inducted to the hall of fame

Dec 18th and 19th - ur going away to PA for xmas
    Fear the name, appreciate the game