Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No bathroom where you are?
    Ok, shut up.

Last I checked Colt was still there.
    It moved its AR plant to Texas. Its called Colt Competition.Magpul left Colorado, Beretta left Maryland....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It moved its AR plant to Texas. Its called Colt Competition.Magpul left Colorado, Beretta left Maryland....
    I drive by their plant a couple times a month.

And there ARE cars in the parking lot.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I didnt either until I started using them and realizing theyre a tool just like a grinder or circular saw. If you have never used one you'll be scared that youll seriously injure youself which is VERY possible, but once you control the tool that you're using and get a feel for it you wont be scared of it. Go to the range, take a few shots and see how you feel after letting off a few rounds. It will most likely change your feelings of guns, and start out with something with little recoil and a smaller caliber bullet, it will be the easiest to learn with
    The first time I shot an AR I was shaking I was so excited and nervous all in one. Such an awesome feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Tree hugging liberal sissy.... Go kiss a manatee, hippy!!!!
    i lol'd
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I drive by their plant a couple times a month.

And there ARE cars in the parking lot.
    I believe you. But Colt Competition moved to Texas.

Why are people making a big deal about BB going to QB pro days?

Every team does it, doesn't mean Brady is on the hot seat or some **** lol geesh.

You see...I don't care about the gun thing. I really don't. We have a constitution and it needs to be honored.

But I DO object to well meaning folks like Kase to try to demonize organizations like the NRA or anyone else with a point of view which is what the left does.

Its the old saying.....
    Republicans think Democrats are stupid...but Democrats think Republicans are evil.

The Dem's are the reason they can't get anything done in DC. Its not the Tea Party or whoever the Dem's are villainizing this week.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are people making a big deal about BB going to QB pro days?

Every team does it, doesn't mean Brady is on the hot seat or some **** lol geesh.
    doesn't involve us....I dont care =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Bullllll****.
    If it werent for Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, and Newark, America would have one of the lowest homicide rates by firearms in the world. What do all those cities have in common??? Notorious gang violence. More people were killed by blunt objects than "assault rifles" last year.

This whole war on guns is based on lies.
    You know what else all of those cities have in common?? They're all in America and we cant just not count them because they dont fit your argument. Those are some of the biggest cities in the USA so of course theyll have problems there are more people to get a cross section from.

OK so since more people were killed by blunt objects we should put restrictions on bazookas?? That makes no sense at all, and last I heard they limited clips to 30, not 7. 7 is what NY state is TRYING to get in order for handguns which is fine to me. Do you really need 16 in the clip and 1 in the hole?? If you are properly trained 1 or 2 shots should neutralize your intruder, you are supposed to shoot to stop not to kill, thats the difference between someone that knows what theyre doing and re-creating the Sean Bell Incident.

You can still have infinite amount of fully loaded clips as long as they dont have more than 10 shots in there. NY has the 7 shot limit on appeal right now so its not really a law.

The whole 'war on guns' is based on school shootings
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6