Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    and ontop of that I was in Dover, you coulda hung out for FREE zero dollars and you didn't, I'll be down there again in september...and you won't come then too.
    [/quote]

that's because ur the last person in this thread i would consider hanging out with
    [/quote]

And I'm probably the person you "need" to hang out with most.
    [/quote]

I don't "need" to do anything with you, infact no more motorcycle rides for you
    [/quote]

you tell him LT[/quote]

Today isn't the day to play the bull**** edit post game with me, okay? Thanks

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT,

When you let them get under your skin they push harder......

Love Landon

[/quote]

Landon,

I'm just really frustrated right now. I've told you all why I can't go and they still give me ****. I'm just angry at them all right now. It'll pass, don't worry

Love Chris
    [/quote]
    Chris,

It will all pass in October when the game is over. They won't stop buggin you until then so learn to not let it get under your skin. If there is nothing you can do then it shouldn't upset you.

Love Landon
    [/quote] Landon, I figure after Oct 11th the Xmas party will be planned. It will then turn to that cuz it will be his aunt's birthday that day. -Matt[/quote]
    -Matt,

Lets plan something for the summer, like a nice lil July Bar Crawl in the East Village???

-Casey
    [/quote]</P>

casey- </P>

your an *******. thanks for the no invite. ****.</P>

-amanda</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, that sig is ABSOLUTLEY HYSTERICAL!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

i think its terrible but i guess it makes it even funnier, me and my photoshop skills lolol</p>

[/quote]

It's beyond terrible... it's horrifying... I liked the calendar gif better than that
    [/quote]</p>

omg LT grow up... it is not horrifying. i meant my photoshopping skills were terrible but w.e lol stop being such a little pansy today its not like you to be this bad... </p>[/quote]

Well, the wrong buttons got pushed this morning and I got agitated. Nothing personal against you.

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]
    and ontop of that I was in Dover, you coulda hung out for FREE zero dollars and you didn't, I'll be down there again in september...and you won't come then too.
    [/quote]

that's because ur the last person in this thread i would consider hanging out with
    [/quote]

And I'm probably the person you "need" to hang out with most.
    [/quote]

I don't "need" to do anything with you
    [/quote]

Apparently you don't want to do anything...with anyone...ever.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Landon,

I figure after Oct 11th the Xmas party will be planned. It will then turn to that cuz it will be his aunt's birthday that day.

-Matt[/quote]
    Matt,

Maybe you should ask for a list of all B'days and anniversaries for LT. He has a small family.

Landon
    [/quote]

Even if I do that, he won't buy it. He'll just go "Oh, ur lying dude, stop it already"
    [/quote]

well i said xmas party already so im guessing ur family schedule fo December is

Dec 4th - Great Aunts birthday <font color="#0000ff">I don't have a great aunt</font>

Dec 5th - A makeup exam

<font color="#0000ff">Exams are I think the first week of Dec</font>

Dec 11th - You cat is getting nuetered
    <font color="#0000ff">I'm allergic, Mandie can speak for me on this</font>

Dec 12th - Grandma is getting inducted to the hall of fame
    <font color="#0000ff">Hall of Fame of what?</font>

Dec 18th and 19th - ur going away to PA for xmas <font color="#0000ff">They come down here</font>

[/quote][/quote]

okay so then ur avaiable the weekends in dec?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Today isn't the day to play hide the snake with me, okay? Thanks
    [/quote]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT,

Love Landon

[/quote]

Landon,

I'm just really frustrated right now. I've told you all why I can't go and they still give me ****. I'm just angry at them all right now. It'll pass, don't worry

Love Chris
    [/quote]
    Chris,

It will all pass in October when the game is over. They won't stop buggin you until then so learn to not let it get under your skin. If there is nothing you can do then it shouldn't upset you.*

Love Landon
    [/quote] Landon, I figure after Oct 11th the Xmas party will be planned. It will then turn to that cuz it will be his aunt's birthday that day. -Matt[/quote]
    -Matt,

Lets plan something for the summer, like a nice lil July Bar Crawl in the East Village???

-Casey
    [/quote]</P>

casey- </P>

your an *******. thanks for the no invite. ****.</P>

-amanda</P>[/quote]

blondie,

Its a mans world and your just living in it.

-Bud
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Lunch time ****ers

All-Pro

In all honesty...I expect to get punched in the face when I finally met LT.

it should be fun, I have 3 good friends I met that way [:P]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Love Landon

[/quote]

Landon,

Love Chris
    [/quote]
    Chris,

It will all pass in October when the game is over. They won't stop buggin you until then so learn to not let it get under your skin. If there is nothing you can do then it shouldn't upset you.

Love Landon
    -Matt,

-Casey
    [/quote]</p>

casey- </p>

your an *******. thanks for the no invite. ****.</p>

-amanda</p>[/quote]

blondie,

Its a mans world and your just living in it.

-Bud[/quote]
    Amanda,

Kase likes to party with people who can actually drink

Love Landon