Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Un friggin real. This exact mindset is why this economy cant get going again. And you sit there and wonder why businesses running from places like Cali, New York etc. You have no concept on how to run a company, unfortunately neither does our president.
    Yes but he works at a bank.........

So..............
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Un friggin real. This exact mindset is why this economy cant get going again. And you sit there and wonder why businesses running from places like Cali, New York etc. You have no concept on how to run a company, unfortunately neither does our president.
    You call the rich freeloaders while youre standing there with your hand out screaming pay your fair share. lmao Its kind of funny in a way
    you realize that doesnt make any sense....right?

If you pay, everyone pays.....i'm not asking for anything...and if you can find me saying that, go ahead, I challenge you. I'm saying the game is rigged.

I must have missed the part where youre a millionaire with years of experience running a fortune 500 company. my bad yo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So when you risk money in your view its the same as earning it in wages?
    When you go to work every day are you risking money you already have?
    I'm saying making money is making money. I didn't think it was difficult to understand.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm saying making money is making money. I didn't think it was difficult to understand.
    Unfortunately its not.
    Risking capital and earning a wage are two very different economic functions.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I wouldnt say all of them, more like the ones that fit the bill. There are plenty that DO fit that bill and plenty that dont.

Who demonizes success??? Youre nuts dude
    Listen to anyone of his speeches man, hes constantly saying the rich have to pay their share. They already do! Its all about class warfare with him. Deflect and blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Unfortunately its not.
    Risking capital and earning a wage are two very different economic functions.
    the risk is when you lose money. if youre gaining it back 10-fold, then what's the problem with paying taxes? Don't get me wrong...I have investment accounts. But eventually I'm going to be taxed on it...can't really do much about that.

It's not like anyone is taxing you when you LOSE money, lol....paying taxes is losing as it is
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the risk is when you lose money. if youre gaining it back 10-fold, then what's the problem with paying taxes? Don't get me wrong...I have investment accounts. But eventually I'm going to be taxed on it...can't really do much about that.

It's not like anyone is taxing you when you LOSE money, lol....paying taxes is losing as it is
    Are you under the impression that capital gains income is not taxed?
    Get well soon 80.

AND QUIT bringing business into it. Taxing businesses is different than taxing individuals is a completely different monster. Just because your situation doesn't fit the mold doesn't mean I'M the one lumping it all together.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

brb
    Oderint Dum Metuant

And this notion that rich folks don't pay their "fair share" in taxes. According to the Nation Taxpayers Union the richest 1% pay 37% of the taxes in this country.
    The richest 5% pay 59% of the taxes.
    The bottom 50% pay 2.25% of the taxes.

So when one economic class is essentially responsible for such a high percentage of the taxes, there (for some strange reason) comes all this resentment from the rest that they need to pay even more.

These folks need to take a course in economics.
    Get well soon 80.