Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Old news.

And BTW....NO TEAM was as tough on Mo as the Sox.
    Doesn't really change things, does it, lol

and the only reason I bring it up is because I miss him already. I mean, im sure you KINDA get it...maybe not...but...

I'm 30.....that means MY ENTIRE memory of baseball since i was 10...like earliest memories i've retained....all revolved around Jeter and Mo....2 of the greatest players ever...on my team...my entire life.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Doesn't really change things, does it, lol

and the only reason I bring it up is because I miss him already. I mean, im sure you KINDA get it...maybe not...but...

I'm 30.....that means MY ENTIRE memory of baseball since i was 10...like earliest memories i've retained....all revolved around Jeter and Mo....2 of the greatest players ever...on my team...my entire life.
    The guy was great.
    It's not a competition. Mo's record doesn't change the fact that was Koji is doing right now is nothing short of amazing.

What some fans don't realize is that the reason we won the WS last year is because Koji came out of nowhere and suddenly became unhittable.
    Get well soon 80.

The guy was great.
    It's not a competition. Mo's record doesn't change the fact that was Koji is doing right now is nothing short of amazing.

What some fans don't realize is that the reason we won the WS last year is because Koji came out of nowhere and suddenly became unhittable.
    yea, apparently that really helps win baseball games! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

debt consolidation is kind of a good feeling. eliminate 4 payments into 1 for less money at a lower rate? om nom nom nom
    Oderint Dum Metuant

wtf is up with the new facebook. Wheres the most recent button?

debt consolidation is kind of a good feeling. eliminate 4 payments into 1 for less money at a lower rate? om nom nom nom
    Take it from a guy who learned the hard way Pizz.......The KEY to debt consolidation is to not create any more debt until its all paid off.

Then it just becomes a never ending nightmare.
    Get well soon 80.

Take it from a guy who learned the hard way Pizz.......The KEY to debt consolidation is to not create any more debt until its all paid off.

lol, i agree...i mean, i'm technically creating less debt, if you wanna look at it that way.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Now that I have freed up some cash, I can borrow more money! !

Crap!

lol, i agree...i mean, i'm technically creating less debt, if you wanna look at it that way.
    Aren't you consolidating debt and reducing it's overall cost? The risk there is that some people then start to feel a wealth effect and fall back into the same bad habits. Particularly since the consolidation likely created mor capacity for new debt.

If even 30% of the people in this country understood debt and leverage I'd be surprised.