All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Tom Petty>Tom Coughlin
    that really begs the question , just what does TC do ?

here is a list of sorts.....http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...responsibility

how well does old tom do in regards to this list ? or do we have anyway of knowing how well he does.....As fans are we calling him great just based on wins?

I know you were joking MH but just how and what are people/fans using to judge these coaches ?

Dez tell us why you love TC is it based of stats/sb wins?

heres the thing there is a damn boatload we don't know about what exactly TC does...GOOD AND BAD I didn't make this post to freak people out......I like the just as much as the other guy SB wins they were awesome ! But there is also things about TC's tenure I don't like, late season dives, historic ****ing loses, comucation proplems,stuborness to change he had to be told to lighten up fcs and now maybe forced to change...and thats just a few of things I can think of quick..... I feel like he could have been so much better....I don't hate him or love him end of story.....fix my team I'm done
    Last edited by byron; 04-04-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't you remember Matt's reaction when he found out we were talking about his 15 year old niece?

Come on Pizzy....That **** was priceless!!!!
    nah, man....truthfully dont.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

pizz

do you show any emotion. I feel like you don't. It's not bad, it's interesting.
    You remind me of Bill in a way, like...he's just like "ok." idk, I think it's cool.

ok.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    pizz

do you show any emotion. I feel like you don't. It's not bad, it's interesting.
    You remind me of Bill in a way, like...he's just like "ok." idk, I think it's cool.

ok.
    sure I do. conveying it via text in a post? nah probably doesn't come across that way. idk, does it??

I"m fairly easy going, if thats what you mean
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    sure I do. conveying it via text in a post? nah probably doesn't come across that way. idk, does it??

I"m fairly easy going, if thats what you mean
    i'm not saying you're a cold hearted person or anything i'm just saying like......

i can tell when Dez or Morehead (ugh especially Morehead) but with you it's like..."ok."

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

i'm not saying you're a cold hearted person or anything i'm just saying like......

i can tell when Dez or Morehead (ugh especially Morehead) but with you it's like..."ok."
    hmm I getcha. Not sure...I dont really have an answer for ya lol. depends what we're discussing I guess.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hmm I getcha. Not sure...I dont really have an answer for ya lol. depends what we're discussing I guess.
    i'm high

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

i'm high
    tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    that really begs the question , just what does TC do ?

here is a list of sorts.....http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...responsibility

how well does old tom do in regards to this list ? or do we have anyway of knowing how well he does.....As fans are we calling him great just based on wins?

I know you were joking MH but just how and what are people/fans using to judge these coaches ?

Dez tell us why you love TC is it based of stats/sb wins?

heres the thing there is a damn boatload we don't know about what exactly TC does...GOOD AND BAD I didn't make this post to freak people out......I like the just as much as the other guy SB wins they were awesome ! But there is also things about TC's tenure I don't like, late season dives, historic ****ing loses, comucation proplems,stuborness to change he had to be told to lighten up fcs and now maybe forced to change...and thats just a few of things I can think of quick..... I feel like he could have been so much better....I don't hate him or love him end of story.....fix my team I'm done
    I'm freaked out.

Sarcasman, freaked out, or at least acting freaked out

Ps - I realize now I just like saying freak out

aaand it didnt even take 4 games before Tex pulled a hammy. Guy is such a waste.