1. #160801
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ehhh whos on what team makes no difference to me....but there's really no point to the games anymore. I understand since it's a contact sport nobody wants to risk injury...it's not like the MLB all-star game....but, there's just no reason to even play the game if that's the case. just make the pro-bowl nominations matter, by taking the fan weighted voting out of the equation, and then it's just an honor rather than a joke.
    I agree....an exhibition game of football is as stupid as an exhibition boxing match...you just can't play a physical sport for "funsies"

  2. #160802
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I agree....an exhibition game of football is as stupid as an exhibition boxing match...you just can't play a physical sport for "funsies"
    lol, well said.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #160803
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,694
    Manningham looks big...

  4. #160804
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Manningham looks big...
    I hope that left knee is good to go, we don't have much depth at WR

  5. #160805
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I hope that left knee is good to go, we don't have much depth at WR
    lol I only recognize 4 names on the depth chart. Unless you want to count Holliday, which I don't
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #160806
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467

  7. #160807
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Classic.

    btw, that picture is far too large for a forum. i had to scroll to even see the logo lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #160808
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Classic.

    btw, that picture is far too large for a forum. i had to scroll to even see the logo lol
    I didn't know it would be that big, sry.

  9. #160809
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I didn't know it would be that big, sry.
    Have you noticed that Method Man has never really aged? lol

    like literally 20 years, and I see no difference. Maybe he gained some weight or something (Ghostface certainly did lol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #160810
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,467
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Have you noticed that Method Man has never really aged? lol

    like literally 20 years, and I see no difference. Maybe he gained some weight or something (Ghostface certainly did lol)
    Lol yeah, he does look exactly the same haha.
    He da best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts