1. #160811
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I just hope it doesn't hinder him when he is trying to throw an interception.
    I hate when he ****s up and hits his reciever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #160812
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right....It might take away some of that blazing speed Eli has.
    Ummm how about the inability to properly redistribute his weight from one ankle to the other while stepping into his throw............

    I believe he injured his ankle in 09 and wasnt as effective as he normally was.

  3. #160813
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ummm how about the inability to properly redistribute his weight from one ankle to the other while stepping into his throw............

    I believe he injured his ankle in 09 and wasnt as effective as he normally was.
    plantar fascitis if im not mistaken....that affected his stability for sure.

    I'm not too concerned Dezz....we got some time before camp for him to recover. He's not exactly a mobile QB, so i'm not worried about him as much as I'd be worried about an RB or DE or something.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #160814
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,026
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    plantar fascitis if im not mistaken....that affected his stability for sure.

    I'm not too concerned Dezz....we got some time before camp for him to recover. He's not exactly a mobile QB, so i'm not worried about him as much as I'd be worried about an RB or DE or something.
    What year was that?
    Im never worried about Eli going mobile. haha.
    Its stepping into his throw is what Im worried about. Hes got a great deep ball but I wouldnt say he has the strongest arm in the world.

  5. #160815
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Hahaha!!!!
    if you ain't cheatin'....you ain't tryin'....
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  6. #160816
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hahaha!!!!
    if you ain't cheatin'....you ain't tryin'....
    looks like Bag Balm

  7. #160817
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,721
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post

    Not surprising....he hasn't really shown yet that he can make a good pass

  8. #160818
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Not surprising....he hasn't really shown yet that he can make a good pass
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #160819
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Not surprising....he hasn't really shown yet that he can make a good pass
    LOLOL. Nice.

    "WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

  10. #160820
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hahaha!!!!
    if you ain't cheatin'....you ain't tryin'....
    Bucholtz and Tazawa last year vs Toronto.

    Lawyered.

    Don't bring that weak **** in my house, MH.....i'll beat you every time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts