1. #160881
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    because he never gets any. (other than with himself)
    Theres our bitter sox fan

  2. #160882
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Theres our bitter sox fan
    Ain't nothing to be bitter about when you're the champs.

    Keep dreamin' Dezipoo....It's April.......that's "Yankeetime!".
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  3. #160883
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    because he never gets any. (other than with himself)
    lol I believe it
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #160884
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Good things happened, and very bad things happened.


    Can you at least understand that?
    for suuuuuure, dude....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #160885
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    for suuuuuure, dude....
    HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?


    .."dude"
    Mood: WOOF!

  6. #160886
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?


    .."dude"
    uneventful. nothing to report, bro.





    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  7. #160887
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

    Keep dreamin' Dezipoo....It's April.......that's "Yankeetime!".
    Maybe when you were a yankee fan, before you gave up.

  8. #160888
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Maybe when you were a yankee fan, before you gave up.
    Sox are messed up right now, even without the injury to Pedroia(dont think he'll miss much time), that lineup is a shell of last year. I dont lots of jobbers on that roster, career backups and wash-ups. and their rotation is top heavy, and not nearly as diverse, or deep as ours
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #160889
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sox are messed up right now, even without the injury to Pedroia(dont think he'll miss much time), that lineup is a shell of last year. I dont lots of jobbers on that roster, career backups and wash-ups. and their rotation is top heavy, and not nearly as diverse, or deep as ours
    Their lineup was marginal last season as well. They had no one in top 10's in almost anything. It was just a grinding attack.
    Sox pitching is solid all over the roster. Starting, middle relief, and closing.
    The Uihara injury is the troubling one. That could really hurt if he misses a lot of time.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  10. #160890
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Their lineup was marginal last season as well. They had no one in top 10's in almost anything. It was just a grinding attack.
    Sox pitching is solid all over the roster. Starting, middle relief, and closing.The Uihara injury is the troubling one. That could really hurt if he misses a lot of time.
    whoa...let's not jump to conclusions here!! =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts