1. #160891
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone do anything good this weekend?
    My weekend was both very good and extraordinarily bad.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #160892
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My weekend was both very good and extraordinarily bad.
    Well then......this certainly makes no sense to me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #160893
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,842
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well then......this certainly makes no sense to me.
    Good things happened, and very bad things happened.


    Can you at least understand that?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #160894
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Good things happened, and very bad things happened.


    Can you at least understand that?
    Yes I understand. It's called marriage !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  5. #160895
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,842
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Yes I understand. It's called marriage !
    Ha


    not quite there yet
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #160896
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    My weekend was both very good and extraordinarily bad.
    You tasted the rainbow? and its everything you thought it wasnt?

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #160897
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You tasted the rainbow? and its everything you thought it wasnt?
    No...why does it always have to be sex related? Lol


    And how was your weekend?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #160898
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No...why does it always have to be sex related? Lol


    And how was your weekend?
    you have dirty mind youngin.

    Mine was ok. Bar sat night.

    My nephew had his first baseball game. He did ok. He was only up twice, walked and struck out. Stole 2nd. Tried to steal 3rd but he wasnt paying attention to the 3rd base coach and got caught.
    Theres 4 outfielders, hes the best one by far but he doesnt have confidence in himself. Line drive right too him, got in front of the ball nicely, scooped it up but pulled an Eli. He hesitated and tried to hand it off to the other center fielder to throw it back in. lol. But he threw it back, hit the cutoff man nicely.
    He did good for his first game.

    ALL of the moms were drinking out of solo cups, they were hammered. lol

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  9. #160899
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    you have dirty mind youngin.

    Mine was ok. Bar sat night.

    My nephew had his first baseball game. He did ok. He was only up twice, walked and struck out. Stole 2nd. Tried to steal 3rd but he wasnt paying attention to the 3rd base coach and got caught.
    Theres 4 outfielders, hes the best one by far but he doesnt have confidence in himself. Line drive right too him, got in front of the ball nicely, scooped it up but pulled an Eli. He hesitated and tried to hand it off to the other center fielder to throw it back in. lol. But he threw it back, hit the cutoff man nicely.
    He did good for his first game.

    ALL of the moms were drinking out of solo cups, they were hammered. lol
    Lol baseball moms.

    He'll learn, the more he plays, the more his confidence will grow.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #160900
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No...why does it always have to be sex related? Lol


    And how was your weekend?
    because he never gets any. (other than with himself)
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts