Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol yea it's awesome

And I'm too much of a music connoisseur to have music on my phone lol, I keep an iPod on me just for all the music, I have over 80 gigs of that
    My iPod is at home collecting dust
    I have 1500+ songs that I must have.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol I still have a friggin blackberry.
    OK

I used to have nothing but Blackberry's, even when the iPhone was super popular. I will still admit that I love the Blackberry. Its system is old as hell, but it was a great phone. Emailing was simple, texting was simple. I really did love it.

But it just could not compete with the likes of the Android and the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha, you would love it.
    There are so many features and the battery life is exceptional as well. Like egyptian said, it's like a computer in your hand.

I was on macrumors.com and they were saying how the iPhone is going to expand the screen much like the Nokia and the Galaxy phones, but they are super late lol.
    no doubt, I have had multiple Motorola's (The Droid series), but my only complaint is that much like an aging computer, they slow down a lot. The Galaxy that my friends have/have had, all seem so seemless and fast, and that's something I'm lacking. Overall I have no complaints about my Droids, but, the Galaxy is what's up
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    no doubt, I have had multiple Motorola's (The Droid series), but my only complaint is that much like an aging computer, they slow down a lot. The Galaxy that my friends have/have had, all seem so seemless and fast, and that's something I'm lacking. Overall I have no complaints about my Droids, but, the Galaxy is what's up
    Hell yeah.

And I'm sorry, but I really loathe Apple as a company. As successful as they are, they are annoying.

lol yea it's awesome

And I'm too much of a music connoisseur to have music on my phone lol, I keep an iPod on me just for all the music, I have over 80 gigs of that
    That's how I feel lol. I DO have some music on my phone, but i never use it for that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    That's how I feel lol. I DO have some music on my phone, but i never use it for that.
    lol yea I have like 30 tracks or so just in case of an emergency but the iPod has the library

lol yea I have like 30 tracks or so just in case of an emergency but the iPod has the library
    I heard you can simply drag and drop songs onto the Galaxy and that it's super easy.

I do like iTunes, but it is a hassle to just put music on the iPhone. Another reason I hate Apple, everything is so ****ing difficult with them.

I heard you can simply drag and drop songs onto the Galaxy and that it's super easy.

I do like iTunes, but it is a hassle to just put music on the iPhone. Another reason I hate Apple, everything is so ****ing difficult with them.
    Yup....drag and drop like its a USB drive, none of that iTunes synchronization crap

And you also don't have to "jailbreak" it....any app you want you can just download it (illegaly) from your computer off google and just drag and drop it onto your phone....it makes piracy fun!

Yup....drag and drop like its a USB drive, none of that iTunes synchronization crap

And you also don't have to "jailbreak" it....any app you want you can just download it (illegaly) from your computer off google and just drag and drop it onto your phone....it makes piracy fun!
    I heard that too, that's actually one of the first things I've read on a few blogs.
    Things you would normally get on the Galaxy, you would have to jailbreak the iPhone in order to get the same apps.

I heard that too, that's actually one of the first things I've read on a few blogs.
    Things you would normally get on the Galaxy, you would have to jailbreak the iPhone in order to get the same apps.
    Yea all you gotta do is just type in google "(app name) apk download"....you download the apk file, drag and drop it onto your galaxy, install it from your phone....bada boom bada bing

I have so many games and apps and stuff for free that way