+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 17541 FirstFirst ... 611111511591601611621631712112616611161 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 175410

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

O nice, so it looks like alot of people will be coming then on saturday. I am coming from south jersey so it may take a while to get there. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
    [/quote]

I'm bringing at least one friend, I was trying to get this girl to come too but she "LT'ed" citing Family reasons or whatever.
    [/quote]

I, at first, didn't think I would come because I have a big time interview coming up, so I am doing some independent projects to help myself, so the weekend is the only time for it, but then I decided I want some fun time too, so now I am coming. Not sure if I may bring anyone yet. Haven't had time to make some calls. But I may just come alone, and chill and watch the draft. Probably won't drink as much since I have to drive back an hour south.

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?
    [/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.
    [/quote]

. But it will be nice to put faces behind the screen names.
    [/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

LOL. I make my Omelet's spicy, with onions, and hot chili peppers! So you're coming this saturday right?
    [/quote]

Yup I'm coming, and yea I like all spicy foods, the spicer the better (cause my tolerance is getting up there on that stuff) but I literally had nothing else to eat, it was passover, I couldn't use stuff I used before that week started.
    [/quote]

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

i was wondering how long it would take for the ****ing calendar lol</P>

I knew that was coming! The faces you make crack me up. Looks like you are trying take a duece, but nothing is coming out!

u guys keep setting it up, i'll keep knockin it down

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]morninggggggggggg everyone... happy monday[][/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:shakes head in disappointment:

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:shakes wang in excitement:
    [/quote] come on bro, thats not necessary

All-Pro

Hey LT did you miss the jab I threw at you or are you just starting to grow thicker skin? [:P]

[Edit] Lunch Time!

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT did you miss the jab I threw at you or are you just starting to grow thicker skin? [:P]
    [/quote]

I just saw it [:P]

Yeah, but I'm a no show for the game because I got an anniversary party that day. The exact day of the game.

And I've always had tough skin... Tom Coughlin Lovin' I love it....

TCL- Gives you a ring

Wade Phillips lovin'- makes you suck.

Would rather get some good TCL from u guys then just be babied