+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I get into this argument with my roommate a lot. he's a cyclist, and thinks everyone has to yield to cyclists....im like, dude, youre on a road made for cars.....and you cant ride a bike 45 mph, so move. when there's cars in both directions. it's totally unsafe for EVERYONE when cyclists are on busy roads or even on small roads where there is 2-way traffic.
    Lol um if I'm not mistaken, aren't cyclist given the same treatment as a motor vehicle? Your roommate might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol um if I'm not mistaken, aren't cyclist given the same treatment as a motor vehicle? Your roommate might be wrong.
    he doesnt mean YIELD, he means people should treat them the same, etc.....but its not reasonable. i dont really think its even worth the arguement really. There's no way It's safe for anyone when when cyclists are on busy roads. Either cars are going to come to screeching halts and cause accidents because of them, or they will get hit....choose your poison
    Oderint Dum Metuant

he doesnt mean YIELD, he means people should treat them the same, etc.....but its not reasonable. i dont really think its even worth the arguement really. There's no way It's safe for anyone when when cyclists are on busy roads. Either cars are going to come to screeching halts and cause accidents because of them, or they will get hit....choose your poison
    I'm talking in general, not just yielding. Cyclists have to follow the same laws and regulations as a motor vehicle does. I THINK.

I'm talking in general, not just yielding. Cyclists have to follow the same laws and regulations as a motor vehicle does. I THINK.
    thats correct. except that they ride on the shoulders of the road leaving no room for error of a driver OR cyclist. most of the time these guys have earbuds in, cant hear **** anyway. they dont even know if there's a car behind them/coming up on them.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

thats correct. except that they ride on the shoulders of the road leaving no room for error of a driver OR cyclist. most of the time these guys have earbuds in, cant hear **** anyway. they dont even know if there's a car behind them/coming up on them.
    Those guys piss me off.

Soooo just to get this straight....you rather root for another division rival, just so the rangers dont win? seems legit.
    Absolutely. Ranger fans and Knick fans are all the same. Both feel self-entitled to everything when in reality, they've been fairly mediocre. Call it Dallas Cowboys syndrome.

Mean while, you have the small market devils who have no fans and are nearly bankrupt but is one of the winningest (sp?) franchises for the last 20+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Absolutely. Ranger fans and Knick fans are all the same. Both feel self-entitled to everything when in reality, they've been fairly mediocre. Call it Dallas Cowboys syndrome.
    Uh..trust me.

The Knicks don't feel entitled about anything, they're the most depressed fan base in the world lmao.

Uh..trust me.

The Knicks don't feel entitled about anything, they're the most depressed fan base in the world lmao.
    most knicks fans i know hate their team, even when they make the playoffs lmao.

I dont follow hockey enough to say anything on THAT topic, and i dont really have a team in the NBA. But when i do follow, i like certain teams I guess...Nets, Bulls, Suns are ones I've always followed
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Haha Pizz, check this vid out http://vooza.com/videos/apple-fanboys/

"GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

hahaha yuuuup

Speaking of more debt, we just agreed to terms on a house in your neck of the woods, Pizz....assuming Verbank is your neck of the woods.

+ Reply to Thread