1. #161531
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I should also add....I don't MIND that people like basketball...it's still a great sport....I just think the NBA is ****ing awful, lol.
    the only thing I enjoy about baseball is when the redsox lose

  2. #161532
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    the only thing I enjoy about baseball is when the redsox lose
    it's always a good day when that happens, B
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #161533
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,558
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hehe i'm well aware of WHO the talent is....
    but I'm not about to put Russell Westbrook next to Isaiah Thomas....or Harden next to Pippen....or Noah next to Olajuwan....etc etc
    I DO like Blake, CP3, Noah and Rose, and Durant....

    But thats not enough to keep my attention.
    True.

    I guess only one or two on that list are truly GREAT.
    The rest are stars, but they aren't great yet.
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #161534
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,558
    Fantasy football is going to be so stressful this year.
    Mood: WOOF!

  5. #161535
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Fantasy football is going to be so stressful this year.
    these guys made it feel like a job when i played here....aint nobody got tiiiime for that!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #161536
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,558
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    these guys made it feel like a job when i played here....aint nobody got tiiiime for that!!!
    Haha, I think it's fun.
    I just know I'm going to be so stumped come draft time.
    Mood: WOOF!

  7. #161537
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    23,206
    There's nothing stressful about FF...

    Well, aside from week 16 when half of my teams are playing for a championship.

  8. #161538
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,130
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol Myers head would explode if he saw that.
    I didn't say Nickelback........or Air Supply.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  9. #161539
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,558
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    There's nothing stressful about FF...

    Well, aside from week 16 when half of my teams are playing for a championship.
    There are many things stressful about FF.

    Like when your entire team is on IR, and someone who was 4th in your division suddenly strings together a couple of wins and makes it into the playoffs and then BRAGS about how his team is the ****, when in actuality, it's not.


    Mood: WOOF!

  10. #161540
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    23,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There are many things stressful about FF.

    Like when your entire team is on IR, and someone who was 4th in your division suddenly strings together a couple of wins and makes it into the playoffs and then BRAGS about how his team is the ****, when in actuality, it's not.
    Flip's team was the ****. Newton, Forte, Dez, Julius, etc.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts