1. #161541
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,770
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Youre not sophisticated enough to enjoy it.
    Whatever the reason may be, it's stupid.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #161542
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Whatever the reason may be, it's stupid.
    Though I wish I could say it is only my 3rd or 4th favorite of the 4 professional leagues.....the NBA is such a ****ty product, that baseball is still number 2 for me. Hockey is 3 for me, and i dont even follow it too often.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #161543
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,770
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Though I wish I could say it is only my 3rd or 4th favorite of the 4 professional leagues.....the NBA is such a ****ty product, that baseball is still number 2 for me. Hockey is 3 for me, and i dont even follow it too often.
    I can see why people hate the NBA.
    It's a lot more entertaining than baseball IMO.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #161544
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I can see why people hate the NBA.
    It's a lot more entertaining than baseball IMO.
    in regards to baseball: it's just classic. it's always been around, and as kids, everyone had a favorite player, etc....idk hard to explain. I also understand why some people call baseball boring....

    in regards to basketball: for me it's the quality of talent in the NBA now. it's just....bad....lol
    growing up in the 80s and 90s, there were ENDLESS amounts of stars in the NBA. If you didn't like MJ, that's cool, you still got 20 other guys who COULD have been the best at their position. When the NBA released the top 50 all time list way back when....19 of the 50 players were from '80-'95....completely dominant era of a sport.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #161545
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    me
    -__- How bout I just get Victor to fight you?

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  6. #161546
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,770
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    -__- How bout I just get Victor to fight you?
    He's soft as hell.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #161547
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's soft as hell.
    Lmao, oh rudester… right up your alley

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  8. #161548
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,770
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    in regards to baseball: it's just classic. it's always been around, and as kids, everyone had a favorite player, etc....idk hard to explain. I also understand why some people call baseball boring....

    in regards to basketball: for me it's the quality of talent in the NBA now. it's just....bad....lol
    growing up in the 80s and 90s, there were ENDLESS amounts of stars in the NBA. If you didn't like MJ, that's cool, you still got 20 other guys who COULD have been the best at their position. When the NBA released the top 50 all time list way back when....19 of the 50 players were from '80-'95....completely dominant era of a sport.
    There are some very talented players here.

    Kevin Durant
    Russell Westbrook
    Le***** James
    Dwyane Wade
    Chris Paul
    Blake Griffin
    Carmelo Anthony
    James Harden
    Dwight Howard
    Kobe Bryant
    Joakim Noah
    Derrick Rose (despite his knees)

    However, the problem nowadays is that there are more "super teams" than that of yesteryear.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  9. #161549
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There are some very talented players here.

    Kevin Durant
    Russell Westbrook
    Le***** James
    Dwyane Wade
    Chris Paul
    Blake Griffin
    Carmelo Anthony
    James Harden
    Dwight Howard
    Kobe Bryant
    Joakim Noah
    Derrick Rose (despite his knees)

    However, the problem nowadays is that there are more "super teams" than that of yesteryear.
    hehe i'm well aware of WHO the talent is....
    but I'm not about to put Russell Westbrook next to Isaiah Thomas....or Harden next to Pippen....or Noah next to Olajuwan....etc etc
    I DO like Blake, CP3, Noah and Rose, and Durant....

    But thats not enough to keep my attention.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #161550
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    I should also add....I don't MIND that people like basketball...it's still a great sport....I just think the NBA is ****ing awful, lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts