Why does it seem like I close at work EVERY damn friday....these *******s....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I suppose I was....but we're not getting Evans.
    No ****.

Let's go.

lol why is Eli on the DL

Let's go.

idk, but the OL consists of a LB and a CB, so he might be able to get to the QB
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    hey byron

.....love you byron.
    yea well FINE if thats the way you want to be love you right back ! now get your paper DONE !

how do ya like me now ?!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

lol why is Eli on the DL
    maybe Hill passed him one on the sidelines and he spaced out

I hate that I'm commenting on this, because it means that I've fell for the media hype but...

Why is this Donald Sterling thing being blown up AGAIN? Every 2 years there's a story about him being racist...and every time it goes away after a few days. The guy is racist, we know it. At least I knew it, because like I said, it's come out before. How quickly we forget lol. How are his players going to get all butthurt like this was a shocking revelation?! >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I hate that I'm commenting on this, because it means that I've fell for the media hype but...

Why is this Donald Sterling thing being blown up AGAIN? Every 2 years there's a story about him being racist...and every time it goes away after a few days. The guy is racist, we know it. At least I knew it, because like I said, it's come out before. How quickly we forget lol. How are his players going to get all butthurt like this was a shocking revelation?! >.<
    Yeah he's always been this way, but the Clippers were so God awful, nobody really cared about them. Now that they are one of the better and more popular teams, a lot more people are paying attention to them. It's a timing thing imo. Also this came out right in the middle of the playoffs, which was a disaster lol.

Let's go.

This one's not going away. He will be out of the league. Probably with have to sell the team.
    No players will sign with the Clippers as long as he's the owner.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi