Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Giants are allegedly interested in moving up to grab Mike Evans.
    We've been through this before.
    This is "smokescreen" time Rudy.
    Nobody knows what teams are thinking. We only know what they want us to think.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We've been through this before.
    This is "smokescreen" time Rudy.
    Nobody knows what teams are thinking. We only know what they want us to think.
    dude I made that up ok
    Mood: WOOF!

Who here likes Jimmy Cliff?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who here likes Jimmy Cliff?

And this loneliness won't leave me alone
    It's such a drag to be on your own
    My woman left me and she didn't say why
    Well, I guess I'll have to cry.....

I do, dear

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    And this loneliness won't leave me alone
    It's such a drag to be on your own
    My woman left me and she didn't say why
    Well, I guess I'll have to cry.....

I do, dear
    brb cyring

I think im getting siiiiick...argh
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

I started rewatching the Steve Bartman 30 for 30 "Catching Hell" last night....havent seen it since it came out. I'm fascinated by fan reaction to fairly trivial moments. They spent the first half hour or so discussing the '86 world series, and the reaction to the Buckner play in game 6.....but talked about how ridiculous it was that nobody talks about how the boston pitchers Schiraldi and Bob Stanley were god awful, and they were actually the reason the mets scored 3 runs that inning. multiple base hits, wild pitches. it was terrible. But it was all pinned on Buckner, and that's all fans cared about. Nobody even remembers there was ACTUALLY A GAME 7 IN THAT SERIES!!! It's like Buckner lost 2 games based on one play or something.

The Bartman story always amazed me because the ENTIRE reaction of baseball, cubs fans, and the media to that one moment was all based off the furious reaction of Moises Alou who was in left field lol....
    poor ****ing Bartman, man...there were like 6 people reaching for that ball, and he was the unlucky ******* who made contact with it >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

LeSean McCoy, known to most New York Giants fans as "Lady Gaga," decided to become the third member of the Philadelphia Eagles to trash talk Big Blue in as many weeks. McCoy laughed at the Giants' moves in free agency, dismissing them as nothing but noise.

Why are they so obsessed with us?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    LeSean McCoy, known to most New York Giants fans as "Lady Gaga," decided to become the third member of the Philadelphia Eagles to trash talk Big Blue in as many weeks. McCoy laughed at the Giants' moves in free agency, dismissing them as nothing but noise.

Why are they so obsessed with us?
    Prob cuz we're the only team in the division to have any kind of real success in the past 10 years lol.....everyone still feels the need to stick it to us.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I started rewatching the Steve Bartman 30 for 30 "Catching Hell" last night....havent seen it since it came out. I'm fascinated by fan reaction to fairly trivial moments. They spent the first half hour or so discussing the '86 world series, and the reaction to the Buckner play in game 6.....but talked about how ridiculous it was that nobody talks about how the boston pitchers Schiraldi and Bob Stanley were god awful, and they were actually the reason the mets scored 3 runs that inning. multiple base hits, wild pitches. it was terrible. But it was all pinned on Buckner, and that's all fans cared about. Nobody even remembers there was ACTUALLY A GAME 7 IN THAT SERIES!!! It's like Buckner lost 2 games based on one play or something.

The Bartman story always amazed me because the ENTIRE reaction of baseball, cubs fans, and the media to that one moment was all based off the furious reaction of Moises Alou who was in left field lol....
    poor ****ing Bartman, man...there were like 6 people reaching for that ball, and he was the unlucky ******* who made contact with it >.>
    Never saw that one. Sounds good.