Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    LeSean McCoy, known to most New York Giants fans as "Lady Gaga," decided to become the third member of the Philadelphia Eagles to trash talk Big Blue in as many weeks. McCoy laughed at the Giants' moves in free agency, dismissing them as nothing but noise.

Why are they so obsessed with us?
    They are gay, isn't it obvious D ???
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Cano expects a standing O tonight.

NFL's Greg Aiello says the FOX Sports report that the NFL has narrowed the choices for "Hard Knocks" down to the New York Giants, Chicago Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers is "totally inaccurate."

Please dont be us.

Cano expects a standing O tonight.
    I'm supposed to go tonight, but....they are calling for flood warnings in the Bronx >.<

in regards to Cano....ehh...i dont think he'll get that....personally, I don't have any problem with him, but I dont think he'll get an ovation. maybe a mixed reaction. this is NY afterall..lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

NFL's Greg Aiello says the FOX Sports report that the NFL has narrowed the choices for "Hard Knocks" down to the New York Giants, Chicago Bears and Pittsburgh Steelers is "totally inaccurate."

Please dont be us.
    I love Mara's quotes about it lol.....the NFL is going to have some issues on their hands if they choose the Giants.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

the thing I dont like about Hard Knocks.......is that it's kinda lame. it's not at all interesting. like, i really dont care about any of it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the thing I dont like about Hard Knocks.......is that it's kinda lame. it's not at all interesting. like, i really dont care about any of it lol
    Same.

People on TAGF were like "it's so interesting!!" what's interesting about it? Lol, I think it's boring as hell.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I'm supposed to go tonight, but....they are calling for flood warnings in the Bronx >.<

in regards to Cano....ehh...i dont think he'll get that....personally, I don't have any problem with him, but I dont think he'll get an ovation. maybe a mixed reaction. this is NY afterall..lol
    Yea hell get a mixed applause.

I love Mara's quotes about it lol.....the NFL is going to have some issues on their hands if they choose the Giants.
    Yeaaa I liked that too.
    John Mara once said the New York Giants would only appear on Hard Knocks "when I'm next to my father in Gates of Heaven cemetery."

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Same.

People on TAGF were like "it's so interesting!!" what's interesting about it? Lol, I think it's boring as hell.
    Yea, i much rather watch a fictional football movie than some behind the scenes ****. It's STILL reality tv no matter how you spin it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant