1. #161751
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Donald Sterling banned for life and fined 2.5 million dollars.


    go blak ppl.

    MUCH better.

  2. #161752
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    good dezzy.

    I will start being nice to you now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=almbllyL7xk

    Im the man, Im the man


  3. #161753
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I'm sure you are the man

    MUCH better.

  4. #161754
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Donald Sterling banned for life and fined 2.5 million dollars.


    go blak ppl.
    2.5 million to who?? wtf...Donald Sterling gets banned, and the NBA makes money somehow? lol whaaaaat???
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #161755
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,494
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    2.5 million to who?? wtf...Donald Sterling gets banned, and the NBA makes money somehow? lol whaaaaat???
    I just don't understand what he's banned from.
    I get that he can't get involved in the operation of the team but what else. Can he sit in his seat at the games?
    We now know he'll never be allowed to play.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #161756
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    2.5 million to who?? wtf...Donald Sterling gets banned, and the NBA makes money somehow? lol whaaaaat???
    Idk ask Bill..that loser wants to be a lawyer or something.

    MUCH better.

  7. #161757
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,661
    Did you guys see that photo of the Warrior fans at the Clippers game the other night holding the signs?? had me dying....

    white kid and a black kid....

    black kid holding a sign "I'M A BLACK GUY!!!"
    white kid holding a sign "I BROUGHT THE BLACK GUY!!!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #161758
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just don't understand what he's banned from.
    I get that he can't get involved in the operation of the team but what else. Can he sit in his seat at the games?
    We now know he'll never be allowed to play.
    ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE NBA.


    FOR THE 3RD TIME.

    MUCH better.

  9. #161759
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,216
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Did you guys see that photo of the Warrior fans at the Clippers game the other night holding the signs?? had me dying....

    white kid and a black kid....

    black kid holding a sign "I'M A BLACK GUY!!!"
    white kid holding a sign "I BROUGHT THE BLACK GUY!!!"
    I saw that lol, clever.

    MUCH better.

  10. #161760
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Idk ask Bill..that loser wants to be a lawyer or something.
    Yea, because he thinks he's Harvey Specter or something....we all know he's not good enough looking for that....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts