Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    But seriously, even TAGF is full of non-information, and opinion posts that dont even spark much conversation.....argh....
    Yup. Tis rough.

oh man...i just had the most awkward silent stand off with a "cop" who flashed a badge at me in here....

he's like "I need some information to finish a background check..."
    "Ok, what are you looking for exactly?"
    "The status of this guy's account..."
    "Yea no...we don't do that. Not without court orders anyway...BSA Laws? I'm sure you undertand..."

And then he just stared at me for like 60 seconds straight as I looked straight ahead....silently....
    COME AT ME BRO!!!! Dude, i'm here till 6...I ain't got **** to do if you just wanna sit here and stare at my pretty face all day. Your badge means precisely **** to me...so I'll just wait for a supoena....which in turn I'll just refer to the dept who handles this stuff lol

That's the only exciting thing to happen here this week....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

oh man...i just had the most awkward silent stand off with a "cop" who flashed a badge at me in here....

"Yea no...we don't do that. Not without court orders anyway...BSA Laws? I'm sure you undertand..."

And then he just stared at me for like 60 seconds straight as I looked straight ahead....silently....
    COME AT ME BRO!!!! Dude, i'm here till 6...I ain't got **** to do if you just wanna sit here and stare at my pretty face all day. Your badge means precisely **** to me...so I'll just wait for a supoena....which in turn I'll just refer to the dept who handles this stuff lol

lmao I would do the exact same thing.
    Mood: WOOF!

Why couldnt you be like " Hmm, I dont think were allowed to do that, but let me check with my manager" instead of just being a ****?

Ironic enough a detective came into my store today as well because he noticed we have cameras pointed at a crime scene. Someone was mugged pretty badly. And like the good citizen I am I gave him the security box that digitally records everything.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Why couldnt you be like " Hmm, I dont think were allowed to do that, but let me check with my manager" instead of just being a ****?

Ironic enough a detective came into my store today as well because he noticed we have cameras pointed at a crime scene. Someone was mugged pretty badly. And like the good citizen I am I gave him the security box that digitally records everything.
    WOW GOOD FOR YOU

YOU GOOD SAMARITAN YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmao I would do the exact same thing.
    Cause youre both terrible, terrible people.

Cause youre both terrible, terrible people.
    I am perfectly fine with being a terrible person.

I already cleared it with my manager....and I wasn't being a ****, i stated the facts. cops arent above the law, dezz... i could care less what they want when they are in my job dude.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

While in general Pizz IS a ****. It didn't sound like he was being one in this case.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

and to be fair....if youre a cop, you should be a bit more familiar with the laws.....BSA is part of the ****ing Patriot Act....tell me someone who doesn't know what that is....
    Oderint Dum Metuant