Quote Originally Posted by Aufidius View Post
    Its sad his son died and all the troubles he is going through. It's also sad that his PR team is using that to elicit some type of sympathy.

Don Sterling is a schmuck and his comments were bigoted but they were made in the privacy of his own house. Is the guy to be slammed for his personal views in his personal life?
    What he said was despicable indeed, and once it's made public, he's done.

As for the release of the tape, I am 100% against that. Imagine if every person's private convos with clergy members, psychiatrists, or texts to their friends was made public for the whole world....I bet you 99% of people would be in a heap of s##t and probably fired.

Ppl complain about the NSA taking private info but are perfectly fine with this tramp releasing a private convo.....kind of stupid if you ask me. You either support privacy or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

As for the release of the tape, I am 100% against that. Imagine if every person's private convos with clergy members, psychiatrists, or texts to their friends was made public for the whole world....I bet you 99% of people would be in a heap of s##t and probably fired.

Ppl complain about the NSA taking private info but are perfectly fine with this tramp releasing a private convo.....kind of stupid if you ask me. You either support privacy or you don't.
    Well that was also very inappropriate of her to do as well.
    She did an interview on ABC crying and **** about how he's not a racist. That's funny because why release the audios?

But once it becomes public like that, there's really not much you can do.
    Oh, and because it's against league rules..it doesn't matter if you said it in public or not anymore, it's out and you're going to get canned.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well that was also very inappropriate of her to do as well.
    She did an interview on ABC crying and **** about how he's not a racist. That's funny because why release the audios?

But once it becomes public like that, there's really not much you can do.
    Oh, and because it's against league rules..it doesn't matter if you said it in public or not anymore, it's out and you're going to get canned.
    Yup....once it's out you're finished, the whole world knows you're a scumbag. I'm pretty sure people knew way before this but this just sealed the deal.

Yup....once it's out you're finished, the whole world knows you're a scumbag. I'm pretty sure people knew way before this but this just sealed the deal.
    Exactly. He's been like this for many many years, I've heard he was actually discriminatory..not just saying racist things.
    However the league couldn't pursue him legally.

Lol

Banned

It was despicable and yes he is done but what did he really do? Did he commit any racist actions or was he just having a private conversation? I don't care what happens to the guy but the principle of the matter is just ridiculous. I understand there are moral clauses but its very hypocritical.

I think it would actually be ironic if Don Sterling goes to the ACLU on this one.

I agree with your last statement too, peeps are upset about the NSA but they're not making any noise about this.

Morehead caused this

Last edited by Rudy; 05-03-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Morehead caused this

So let that be a lesson to you.......You could be next.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

We're back baby!!!!!!

"Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Who is the old dude flexing on the bass drum?

His guns are huuuggeee!