+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 17507 FirstFirst ... 621121521601611621631641722122626621162 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 175069

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
    [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in

I'm bringing a friend on Sat

All-Pro

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
    [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

It tastes like chocolate milk but you have to chug it otherwise it curdles.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I'm bringing a friend on Sat

[/quote]

are u BB62's love child?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?
    [/quote]WTF is a Irish carbomb ?Never mind I'll let it be a surprise , I'm in[/quote]

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.

Happy 'Holidaze' Everyone

pfffft pfffft cough cough

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote]

then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

Well I don't know about all that, I do like to start off a night of drinking with 2 or 3 Carbombs in a row if possible though, it sets the tone.

[Edit] actually, commonly its 2 Carbombs and a Jager Bomb on my first order, then beer's and shots in any random order after that.... I find the Carbombs give my stomach a good "Base" so I can drink a lot of random ish and handle it....handling volume is another story though.
    [/quote]

i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack

[quote user="Kase-1"]Happy 'Holidaze' Everyone

pfffft pfffft cough cough

[/quote]Same 2 u dawg

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"]Everyones going to participate in a Irish Carbomb contest correct?

[/quote] then it hardens in ur stomach and u can actually feel the beer u drink afer it run on top of the rock that is in ur stomach... delish[/quote]

[/quote] i start it up with jack... continue with jack, finish with jack[/quote]OK JACK