Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont think its that hard to fathom that if the oline wasnt **** and Nicks played up to his potential that we could of had a decent season last year.

BB cant read the future, neither can Reese. Neither could have foreseen the injuries along the oline or the subpar play. And its not like Reese didnt address the line either cause we drafted Pugh in the first round.
    BB can't see in to the future but he would've addressed the issues with Eli a lot quicker than TC and KG did.

How about Eli lays up to his potential.

Banned
    Good point, especially about the protection part and him being a better down field passer, I have to disagree with the point about him getting flustered under pressure, that true for every qb IMO. See the 2011 nfc title game if u need to see how he handles pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Good point, especially about the protection part and him being a better down field passer, I have to disagree with the point about him getting flustered under pressure, that true for every qb IMO. See the 2011 nfc title game if u need to see how he handles pressure.
    I don't mean to suggest that he always gets flustered in the pocket. In 2011 he was very calm in the pocket. Made lots of lateral moves to create time.
    But when his confidence is shaken, as it was last season, it's a different Eli. Lots of chucking and hoping.

I've always believed that Eli's inconsistency comes from the fragility of his confidence.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Banned
    AL east is looking wide open MH

AL east is looking wide open MH
    You could make a case for any team..............

.............except Dallas.

I crack myself up!
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Banned
    Ha, going to Fenway in August, despise the sox, but love Fenway and their hotdogs, only hotdog close to it is the dodger stadium dogs IMO

Ha, going to Fenway in August, despise the sox, but love Fenway and their hotdogs, only hotdog close to it is the dodger stadium dogs IMO
    "Despise the Sox"????

How is it possible to hate God's team?

Banned
    In ur opinion what was the best sox team ever? My uncle sticks by the 78 team being the best actually, I wasn't born yet, so I can't say, that 2004 team was pretty good though

In ur opinion what was the best sox team ever? My uncle sticks by the 78 team being the best actually, I wasn't born yet, so I can't say, that 2004 team was pretty good though
    78 by a mile.

2007 was probably next because they were essentially to best team in baseball from April through the WS win. They were in first place all year.

But the 78 team was a powerhouse.

Then came "The Boston Massacre".
    Sept. 7th through the 10th, 1978.