Watching house of cards on Netflix, kate mara may be the perfect woman

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Watching house of cards on Netflix, kate mara may be the perfect woman
    There was only one perfect woman.....

........and her name was Audrey Hepburn.

Get well soon 80.

1 day till the big dance!

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    1 day till the big dance!
    For the first time in a while, I have no idea who we will pick. I hope we find a trading partner and trade down because the #12 spot sucks in this draft.
    I've decided that Donald is not a good pick because I'm always skeptical of guys who climb the rankings while not playing a down.
    The only player I would be even somewhat excited about at 12 would be Barr. But offense is where we'll probably go.

I fear JR will take the safe way our and draft Zack Martin. But if we go BPA...I think that would be Anthony Barr.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    For the first time in a while, I have no idea who we will pick. I hope we find a trading partner and trade down because the #12 spot sucks in this draft.
    I've decided that Donald is not a good pick because I'm always skeptical of guys who climb the rankings while not playing a down.
    The only player I would be even somewhat excited about at 12 would be Barr. But offense is where we'll probably go.

I fear JR will take the safe way our and draft Zack Martin. But if we go BPA...I think that would be Anthony Barr.
    There is truly no pick that would surprise me because I'm expecting anything but if I had to guess I'd say Martin is the runner up.

I hated and still kind of hate the idea of drafting Ebron but if we don't, we will definitely need to draft a TE in round 2 or 3.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 05-07-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    There is truly no pick that would surprise me because I'm expecting anything but if I had to guess I'd say Martin is the runner up.

I hated and still kind of hate the idea of drafting Ebron but if we don't, we will definitely need to draft a TE in round 2 or 3.
    TE's are risky in round 1. The "miss factor" on that position is pretty high. The miss factor on O linemen in round 1 is much lower.

I would say that if I were to guess what JR will do (not what I would do) I think the highest probability is Martin, followed by Ebron.
    Get well soon 80.

I'm hoping we just take Donald....i think HE is the safest bet...adressing one of the BPA AND a need....

The scary part is, you KNOW we're drafting at LEAST 2 starters...possibly 3.....we need a GOOD draft.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm hoping we just take Donald....i think HE is the safest bet...adressing one of the BPA AND a need....

The scary part is, you KNOW we're drafting at LEAST 2 starters...possibly 3.....we need a GOOD draft.
    He's kind of undersized and again I'm concerned about guys who's stock rises without playing a down.
    Plus he'll probably be gone.
    Get well soon 80.

He's kind of undersized and again I'm concerned about guys who's stock rises without playing a down.
    Plus he'll probably be gone.
    Well then that's a different story....

I'm pretty sure we'd go OL if that's the case...which might be Martin....
    I dont really think I'd be shocked by any decision
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well then that's a different story....

I'm pretty sure we'd go OL if that's the case...which might be Martin....
    I dont really think I'd be shocked by any decision
    Just talking to a guy in another thread and he's saying that Martin is projected at guard in the NFL. If that's true then he's a terrible pick at 12. Great interior linemen prospects in rounds 2 and 3. Unless he's drafted to play tackle.....pass!
    Get well soon 80.