Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    if Jimmy Graham loses his grievance ruling, it'd honestly be a damn shame....forget where he lines up(even though it's as a WR 67% of his snaps)!! The guy is better than nearly every WR in football lol
    ya hes ight

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I already told you what's going to happen.
    Manziel will drop to us at 12. Cleveland with move up by giving us their second round pick (35) and their first round pick (26) and Johnny Football will be a Brown.
    We will draft Marqise Lee and then probably Jace Amaro.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Either way....Manziel will end up in Cleveland.
    meh...

As I just mentioned....I don't care about a guy whos going to be a career backup after he spends 2 years in cleveland failing like every single quarterback theyve had since Otto Graham.....(ehh...Sipe & Kosar? ehh? maybe? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

meh...

As I just mentioned....I don't care about a guy whos going to be a career backup after he spends 2 years in cleveland failing like every single quarterback theyve had since Otto Graham.....(ehh...Sipe & Kosar? ehh? maybe? lol
    What about Frank Ryan. That guy could play.
    Don't pick on the Browns. They have great fans and didn't deserve what happened to them with Art Friggin Modell.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

What about Frank Ryan. That guy could play.
    Don't pick on the Browns. They have great fans and didn't deserve what happened to them with Art Friggin Modell.
    nah man, I'm actually with you 100%. I got a soft spot for the Browns. I root for them....
    my uncle and cousins are Browns fans, and every year its the same thing lol. They were in NY in Sept(they are from ghetto-*** Akron, OH). and im like...wow guess it doesn't matter who's at QB....Josh Gordon will pull in ANYTHING!!! He's something special....
    And my uncle will be like "Yea he is...but let's be honest....it doesn't matter....they will likely screw something up and lose him..."

and im like yeeeaaaa probably...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

nah man, I'm actually with you 100%. I got a soft spot for the Browns. I root for them....
    my uncle and cousins are Browns fans, and every year its the same thing lol. They were in NY in Sept(they are from ghetto-*** Akron, OH). and im like...wow guess it doesn't matter who's at QB....Josh Gordon will pull in ANYTHING!!! He's something special....
    And my uncle will be like "Yea he is...but let's be honest....it doesn't matter....they will likely screw something up and lose him..."

Don't forget they DO have Brian Hoyer (another great MSU product) who was just coming into his own when he got hurt.

Gordon will probably screw it up himself.

The Brows indeed have some of the best and most loyal fans out there that put up with such misery every year

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Gordon will probably screw it up himself.
    also a possibility...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Don't forget they DO have Brian Hoyer (another great MSU product) who was just coming into his own when he got hurt.
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll bounce right back into journeyman backup form when his ACLs recovered...

Hmm, maybe the Browns' solution at QB is Drew Stanton.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he'll bounce right back into journeyman backup form when his ACLs recovered...

Hmm, maybe the Browns' solution at QB is Drew Stanton.
    Drew Stanton can play young man.