Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    no youre just obsessed with Jay-Z and associate Cruz with him. you have an illness son...you should really get checked out by a psychiatrist.

**** Jennings.....dont even act like youve ever seen him play.
    Has nothing to do with that loser. I like Cruz a lot, but the guy seems a bit out there. Again he wants to make himself "a brand". Saw him play against us last year, inwhich he did very well and a handfull of other times. I also herd him speak and he doesnt sound like an ***.

you can always list the reasons why you think he would make a good captain.....

He's well on his way I think. It's kind of weird that I consider him a veteran WR of our team, but he's the most tenured technically, so I think if he helps some of these young guys, it's something they'd consider.

edit - I love during a game when you have guys fired up on the sidelines, not yelling at players, but hitting them around a bit, maybe amping them up....
    I always think of Jacobs when I think of that....the guy was always bouncing around trying to incite something
    Loved Jacobs.... The guy brought so much energy on and off the field. He was; in hockey terms, our enforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Has nothing to do with that loser. I like Cruz a lot, but the guy seems a bit out there. Again he wants to make himself "a brand". Saw him play against us last year, inwhich he did very well and a handfull of other times. I also herd him speak and he doesnt sound like an ***.

you can always list the reasons why you think he would make a good captain.....
    I don't think Cruz will be a captain this year.....i just said he'd be on his way toward it....

I think the Captains will be 3 from last year: Eli, ZD, Rolle and maybe Beason. It might be in their best interest to have someone else on offense take on that kind of role.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

I don't think Cruz will be a captain this year.....i just said he'd be on his way toward it....

I think the Captains will be 3 from last year: Eli, ZD, Rolle and maybe Beason. It might be in their best interest to have someone else on offense take on that kind of role.
    Snee is still captain

But why? Cause hes a fan favorite? Cause hes been here the longest? His play?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Have you tried to pop the sores, too? Logically, I think that's the next best step.
    You should litsen to him, he's pre-med.

Snee is still captain
    right right....i mentally took his patch away when he was contemplating retirement =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

But why? Cause hes a fan favorite? Cause hes been here the longest? His play?
    Because I think teammates like him....I think people will listen to him if he wants that role....but he's probably better off focusing on that leadership this year if that's something he's working towards.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'll be honest....I dont REALLY care whos a captain on our team so long as it makes sense when I see the patch.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Because I think teammates like him....I think people will listen to him if he wants that role....but he's probably better off focusing on that leadership this year if that's something he's working towards.
    You cant learn to be a leader, either you are or youre not. Everyone loves Weatherford, we should make him captain!
    Horrible reason Pizz