Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Greg Schiano told me to tell you you're fine, stop whining.
    Im serious. I got 5 pimples on my thigh. I popped them and they grew in to larger oozing sores

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Im serious. I got 5 pimples on my thigh. I popped them and they grew in to larger oozing sores
    I think we all would have been better off not knowing this but if you feel the need to share.........
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

You should have washed your hands !!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Have you tried to pop the sores, too? Logically, I think that's the next best step.

Gross

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think we all would have been better off not knowing this but if you feel the need to share.........
    Lick it!!!!!

Wide receiver Victor Cruz has his eyes set on becoming a New York Giants captain, but Michael Strahan told him to slow his role. He made it clear to Cruz that you can't ask for that title, but rather, it's earned through hard work and leading by example without striving for the title of "captain."

http://www.giants101.com/2014/05/12/...ust-be-earned/

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wide receiver Victor Cruz has his eyes set on becoming a New York Giants captain, but Michael Strahan told him to slow his role. He made it clear to Cruz that you can't ask for that title, but rather, it's earned through hard work and leading by example without striving for the title of "captain."

http://www.giants101.com/2014/05/12/...ust-be-earned/
    He's well on his way I think. It's kind of weird that I consider him a veteran WR of our team, but he's the most tenured technically, so I think if he helps some of these young guys, it's something they'd consider.

edit - I love during a game when you have guys fired up on the sidelines, not yelling at players, but hitting them around a bit, maybe amping them up....
    I always think of Jacobs when I think of that....the guy was always bouncing around trying to incite something
    Last edited by JPizzack; 05-12-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    He's well on his way I think. It's kind of weird that I consider him a veteran WR of our team, but he's the most tenured technically, so I think if he helps some of these young guys, it's something they'd consider.

edit - I love during a game when you have guys fired up on the sidelines, not yelling at players, but hitting them around a bit, maybe amping them up....
    I always think of Jacobs when I think of that....the guy was always bouncing around trying to incite something
    Mehh I dont think captain/leader material. Like Strahan said, leaders dont go looking for it. Hes not an in your face guy, nor does he seem like hes down to Earth. Just seems like he has other priorities, like making himself a brand.

Rashad Jennings seems like he has strong leadership characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Mehh I dont think captain/leader material. Like Strahan said, leaders dont go looking for it. Hes not an in your face guy, nor does he seem like hes down to Earth. Just seems like he has other priorities, like making himself a brand.

Rashad Jennings seems like he has strong leadership characteristics.
    no youre just obsessed with Jay-Z and associate Cruz with him. you have an illness son...you should really get checked out by a psychiatrist.

**** Jennings.....dont even act like youve ever seen him play.
    Oderint Dum Metuant