Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lol I never understood that, I always get lively and want to talk to everyone and whatnot... Although I can get into heated political debates with liberals lol
    I have 3 different kinds of drunkness....usually associated with different kinds of alcohol.
    Beer Drunk: im chatty and very sociable.

Beer mixed with some whiskey: You should probably leave because some **** is about to happen...most likely to your face, or somewhere in that general vicinity.

Events aka Gin Drunk: **** son...I'm the happiest ****ing person youve ever met in your life. We should all be friends and party for the next 24 hours. (Chances are, I've been blacked-out for 20 of them)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Loool

I'll admit, yesterday I teared up a lot just watching a 5 min. news coverage short about the 9/11 museum opening ceremony.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I have 3 different kinds of drunkness....usually associated with different kinds of alcohol.
    Beer Drunk: im chatty and very sociable.

Beer mixed with some whiskey: You should probably leave because some **** is about to happen...most likely to your face, or somewhere in that general vicinity.

Events aka Gin Drunk: **** son...I'm the happiest ****ing person youve ever met in your life. We should all be friends and party for the next 24 hours. (Chances are, I've been blacked-out for 20 of them)
    Lol that's interesting

I have just 2:

1)Liquor drunk: I'm the life of the party talking joking with everyone

2)Beer drunk: I'm bloated, gassy, tired, and will probably pass out immediately.

I..... HATE..... beer. I wish they served liquor at football stadiums.

Loool
    finally someone who appreciates my alcoholism!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    talking about yourself is one thing...it's fine....but hey man...I dont know you, so although I can appreicate the need to get things off the chest, it's a bit much to handle at the moment, that's all. I dont want to be rude either.
    I was just answering peoples questions honestly. In day to day life I have to mask it but not on here.

Your reaction is a prime example of the stigma we live with.

Lol that's interesting

I have just 2:

1)Liquor drunk: I'm the life of the party talking joking with everyone

2)Beer drunk: I'm bloated, gassy, tired, and will probably pass out immediately.

I..... HATE..... beer. I wish they served liquor at football stadiums.
    lol...idk man...i just love beer. good beer anyway. the feeling youre getting is from what's called "American lagers" aka....piss with bubbles.
    The only time i feel the way you described is when im POUNDING $5 pitchers of bud light on game day(listen man...im not made of $, i'll buy 1 or 12 pitchers of $5 swill.)

edit - this is usually accompanied by 12 hours of farting uncotrollably, and waking to taking about 3 "bud light" dumps
    Last edited by JPizzack; 05-16-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    I was just answering peoples questions honestly. In day to day life I have to mask it but not on here.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol...idk man...i just love beer. good beer anyway. the feeling youre getting is from what's called "American lagers" aka....piss with bubbles.
    The only time i feel the way you described is when im POUNDING $5 pitchers of bud light on game day(listen man...im not made of $, i'll buy 1 or 12 pitchers of $5 swill.)
    Man... It happens with every kind of beer. I'll be having a good time for 2 or 3 hours but like clockwork I will get real tired and want to pass out.

When I go out I usually get pitchers of Budweiser or Molson Canadian.... Same BS.

Give me some Vodka shots however and now we're talking.

Banned
    You know I can appreciate the humor in anything, but you really should try not to joke about it with people who are clinically depressed. The littlest things can send people spiraling down the drain.

A year ago something like this would have had a profound effect on me.