1. #162891
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    You have inspired me to never post here again. Not just these boards but the entire internet.

    It would be pointless to even comment on your attitude. Goodbye
    I miss DSP.

  2. #162892
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,916
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    let's be honest...when was the last time anyone cared about halo...at all?? We've already passed an entire generation of people since it's popularity. I don't get it.
    Yea I havnt played since the 3rd one.
    Theyre talking about a Mass effect movie too, but I know theyre going to butcher it.

  3. #162893
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    let's be honest...when was the last time anyone cared about halo...at all?? We've already passed an entire generation of people since it's popularity. I don't get it.
    I care about hailo. It's the best way to get a cab in the city. Cheaper than Uber.

  4. #162894
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I miss DSP.
    Yea, Pizz shouldnt have teased the handicapped guy.

  5. #162895
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, Pizz shouldnt have teased the handicapped guy.
    Handicapped? I thought he was just lazy....

  6. #162896
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Handicapped? I thought he was just lazy....
    idk what his deal was.....we had to intentionally, and awkwardly steer the conversation away from him....and then he started to get all heavy, and egyptian and I were both just tellin' him why it was weird....if he's offended by honesty, well...then i dont want him here. We have enough issues with that anyway haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #162897
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,709
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, Pizz shouldnt have teased the handicapped guy.
    I didnt tease him....i had to lighten the mood DESPITE him....youre lucky i have big enough shoulders to carry this thread!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #162898
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    idk what his deal was.....we had to intentionally, and awkwardly steer the conversation away from him....and then he started to get all heavy, and egyptian and I were both just tellin' him why it was weird....if he's offended by honesty, well...then i dont want him here. We have enough issues with that anyway haha

    It could very well just have been performance art. That's what I figured...

  9. #162899
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I didnt tease him....i had to lighten the mood DESPITE him....youre lucky i have big enough shoulders to carry this thread!!
    Imagine our gratitude..

  10. #162900
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,916
    Well I hope he comes back. I enjoyed his randomness.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts