Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    She was flexing her queen of the world muscles...
    she's not recognized as queen in MY kingdom, and I can say you can go to whatever game you damn well please.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    First off....I had no idea you PM'd me...it's not like I look for that kind of thing. 2nd of all....the things youve said to me IN the PMs I wouldnt say to my enemies, though I have none. 3rd of all, don't say "I contacted him in PM. Is wasnt just the exchange on here." as if we had some sort of back and forth discussion just to make me look like the bad guy to these people, some of which are my friends. Trust me, they won't believe you anyway. You ranted in a PM that I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU SENT, and then ripped me apart in a 2nd PM for "ignoring" you. That's a ***** trait, and I don't play that.

Listen man....you can say whatever you want here if the mods dont care. it honestly doesn't matter...but if you think that you can just muscle your way in to conversation, and then snap back ten-fold, and make it personal when someone jokes with you...then this isn't he place for you. And by that I mean the internet...not the boards.

So it's up to you DSP....feel free to stick around if you want. This thread has been here for over 5 years, people come in and join all the time. But if you think I give a flying **** that you don't like me for what I post in re: to you, or because you think I ignored you....? Trust me, it's no skin off my back man. I couldn't give and less ****s then I do already.

There are good people here, treat them with respect and try not to step on other posters' toes, and nobody will give you a hard time either. But you have to STOP TAKING THINGS SO SERIOUSLY!!!! And stop thinking everything is a personal attack!! And stop overreacting!

I'm sorry if whatever youve dealt with in the past has made it hard to do those last few things i mentioned....but I don't see why the rest of us have to suffer for it. I can't speak for everyone, but i flat out refuse to treat you any different just because you rage so easily.
    -JP
    No rage and everything else you said in this post completely false, you are the one raging because you know you are a lousy person.

All I ask is you do not speak to me. I find you disgusting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    That would be great were the tragedy dial not up so high as well.
    One tragedy post out of 1,500 posts so you arent making a lick of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    No rage and everything else you said in this post completely false, you are the one raging because you know you are a lousy person.

All I ask is you do not speak to me. I find you disgusting.
    Well thanks for not making it personal.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    she's not recognized as queen in MY kingdom, and I can say you can go to whatever game you damn well please.
    Lol? I own you. You have no kingdom.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Can't we all just get along???
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was attacked for one personal post about myself by several people and im being attacked now. It could have easily been ignored so I dont want anything to do with those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    nah, i dont associate with b****es, male or female....and that's what this guy is. In fact, I dont know why he's still posting here unless he's just trolling the entire GMB with this act.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    I was attacked for one personal post about myself by several people and im being attacked now. It could have easily been ignored so I dont want anything to do with those people.
    You go find ONE post where I attacked you.....
    In fact, I'd like anyone to go do that, and all you'll find is DSP calling me a terrible person, and disgusting, and pathetic for the last week. Youre the only one here making it personal man...the rest of us dont give a damn.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned
    I never posted a single thing afterwards about the incident a couple of days ago. You are making the same insults as you did then.

I dont want to associate with you any more than you want to associate with me. I associate with human beings and not animals.

So just shut up about it and talk about your usual stuff.

I really wish I could just figure out how to block a members posts completely but nobody will tell me.