Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Alright DSP. You win. You're the new king of Thee Thread. You now have the respect of every poster here and everyone knows you're now the boss. Everyone will now care what you say and think, and youre officially special. I bequeath all my great powers upon you, because clearly I'm in the wrong here, and I'm a horrible person, disgusting and dont deserve to be here anymore.
    I dont want you to leave the thread and I dont want recognition of or special treatment for anything.

You attacked me for revealing a rough period in my life. People only do that because they get defensive because it struck a chord. I just wanted to expose that so you do it to anyone again.

I consider the matter resolved.

Banned
    Morehead my comment about his twigs and berries was sarcasm.

I dont know whats creepy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    I dont want you to leave the thread and I dont want recognition of or special treatment for anything.

You attacked me for revealing a rough period in my life. People only do that because they get defensive because it struck a chord. I just wanted to expose that so you do it to anyone again.

This thread ain't for the faint of heart my friend.
    Get a thick skin if you want to hang.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

/facepalm....

I don't even know how to respond to this. I'm not filtering myself for you or anyone else.
    Fact of the matter is, everyone here already saw what I posted, and you are the only one who thought it was out of line. I said in the most honest, delicate and tasteful way I could, that the **** you were saying was making people uncomfortable. I did it as a courtesy, because I'm a nice guy, and thought you might not want to feel like we were ignoring you for telling us all that. But since you just want attention, and clearly have it, feel free to stick around and say whatever you want. I'm sure people won't think aaaaanything of it NOW.....I'm sure they've already forgotten.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

DSP,

Because you are new on this particular thread, I will clue you in.

Everyone on here clowns with each other, that's just the nature of the thread. There is no ill-will towards anybody on here. We all know we are messing around and joking with each other on here. Trust me when I tell you, Pizz was not trying to make you feel like whatever. He's joking around.

Now that you understand how this thread works, if something is very personal to you, I would just keep it to myself.
    Hell there's things I would never say on here. Not because I'm afraid of getting mistreated (which I have never been mistreated on this thread), but because it's not the time and place for that kind of talk.

I'm a friggen 21 year old female with a thread full of grown men, I have never felt belittled, mistreated, or disrespected. When I started posting in this thread, I knew it was for fun and games and let all of my drama out of it.

I'm sorry if you felt slighted but this thread has been here for 5 years, and JP has been here since the beginning (I think??).
    Last edited by Rudy; 05-20-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

Banned
    Making fun of a persons deprssion is courtesy?

No you made me feel worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    DSP,

Because you are new on this particular thread, I will clue you in.

Everyone on here clowns with each other, that's just the nature of the thread. There is no ill-will towards anybody on here. We all know we are messing around and joking with each other on here. Trust me when I tell you, Pizz was not trying to make you feel like whatever. He's joking around.

Now that you understand how this thread works, if something is very personal to you, I would just keep it to myself.
    Hell there's things I would never say on here. Not because I'm afraid of getting mistreated (which I have never been mistreated on this thread), but because it's not the time and place for that kind of talk.

I'm a friggen 21 year old female with a thread full of grown men, I have never felt belittled, mistreated, or disrespected. When I started posting in this thread, I knew it was for fun and games and let all of my drama out of it.

I'm sorry if you felt slighted.
    Even I know there are things not to make fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    she's not recognized as queen in MY kingdom, and I can say you can go to whatever game you damn well please.
    I feel like a kid in a bad divorce.....

Even I know there are things not to make fun of.
    Well then maybe you shouldn't post on here. That's really all there is to it.
    Mood: WOOF!

One tragedy post out of 1,500 posts so you arent making a lick of sense.
    I find your performance art lacking.