1. #163451
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,515
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    She was horrendous in the first one Pizz, come on. I dont get all the hoopla over her. Oh yea, she has massive bosoms...
    I wouldnt say theyre massive, lol.
    First of all....it wasnt the actress, it was the character!! How can you say that every one of that chick's movies, she is awesome in....but not that one and say it was her?! =P
    Second of all.....YOURE horrendous!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #163452
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,515
    I think people, including myself, like her because she's ****ing hilarious and toootally not Hollywood. She's just some random person who just happens to be in movies.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #163453
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,558
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think people, including myself, like her because she's ****ing hilarious and toootally not Hollywood. She's just some random person who just happens to be in movies.
    +1

  4. #163454
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,561
    I havnt seen her in anything else, Thank God

  5. #163455
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,515
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I havnt seen her in anything else, Thank God
    You mean the Oscar winning, Academy Award Winning, Golden Globe winning actress?! Yea she sucks.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #163456
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I havnt seen her in anything else, Thank God
    Jeez...Didn't you see Silver Linings Playbook?
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #163457
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Jeez...Didn't you see Silver Linings Playbook?
    Nope

  8. #163458
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,561
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You mean the Oscar winning, Academy Award Winning, Golden Globe winning actress?! Yea she sucks.
    Thoses awards are meaningless.

  9. #163459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Ive asked YA several times to ban my account and IP so I cant post anymore but hr wont do it. Im going to try roanoke and if I have to ill start cursibg and posting pictures of wee wees all over the boards til they ban me.

    Im trying

  10. #163460
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Ive asked YA several times to ban my account and IP so I cant post anymore but hr wont do it. Im going to try roanoke and if I have to ill start cursibg and posting pictures of wee wees all over the boards til they ban me.

    Im trying
    Oh my God please stop.......
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts